HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kaleb Monticello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Kaleb Monticello Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb Monticello   Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:29 am

Kaleb Monticello Studen10
Kaleb Monticello Link a 500x300px photo of your character here
KALEB SETH MONTICELLO

Kaleb Monticello Genera12

Full Name: Kaleb Seth Monticello
Birthday: August 25th, 1958
Blood: Muggleborn
Birth Place: Rosewood, Pennsylvania
Nationality: English and Native American

Kaleb Monticello Autobi11

Family:His parents left him at an orphanage as a baby with no contact information, so he'll never know who they were. Doesn't really have anybody he would consider that, though he lives with foster parents and has one foster brother, Aaron. They don't really get along so he was happy when he received the letter from Hogwarts and had a place to get away from them.

History: When he was a younger kid he always found a way to get into trouble at the orphanage. Wasn't adopted by the foster family until he was nine, and by then he already had a record because he'd stolen some food and cans of spray paint he used as graffiti. Since being in juvenile he was in and out until he was adopted, and he still gets up to trouble but is good enough at it now to get away without getting caught most of the time. At Hogwarts he hasn't gotten into too much mischief aside from pulling the best pranks outside the Marauders. More than one time they've actually had prank wars, but he's made sure to keep his true identity a secret and leaves the calling card of Blackbird at his best pranks.

Is particularly good with the creatures in CoMC, in Defence Against the Dark Arts, and is wicked on a broomstick. Has a very competitive personality and runs to stay in shape in addition to his flying. Also loves to swim when it's warm enough to, in the black lake and also at home in the summers. One good thing to know about him, is when he's smiling you best be on your guard because it usually means he's up to something.

Once he graduates from Hogwarts he wants to work with creatures somehow. Be that at the ministry or at a school like Hogwarts.

Kaleb Monticello Partic11

Appearance: Black hair, tan, brown eyes, tall and leanly muscled. Has a scar on his abdomen, a long cut seven inches long from when someone tried to stab him and he deflected the worst part of it.

Personality: (This entitles the characters attitude and what they like to do. Put some likes and dislikes. Some weaknesses and some sstrengths. Be creative with this section and really tell us who your character is)

Kaleb Monticello Rolepl12

Meh
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Kaleb Monticello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb Monticello   Kaleb Monticello I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Kaleb Monticello
Page 1 of 1