HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Cut it out (James)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Smiling back at her when she looked at him, he thought about her question. There was no one answer to it, there were hundreds of little reasons why he liked her. After thinking about it though, he decided he would go with one of the biggest reasons. "Part of it is how kind you are to people. You have a good heart Lily, and I know I need someone like that to balance out my nasty side. Probably the biggest reason though, is the temper that goes with the fiery hair. When I do something wrong you stand up to me and call me on it, unlike so many others who just let me do whatever I want. I guess...for some crazy reason part of me likes it when we are near killing each other." he admitted with a chuckle. James wasn't sure why that was the answer he came up with, but he felt it was honest.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:59 pm

"I should get amd at you more foten then." She cupped his cheek and smiled at the boy beside her. "I do care for you, James. Never forget that." She rubbed down his chest and over his crotch softly. She let her fingers trail across the wasit band of his jeans before slipping down beneath them. She smiled and bit her lip as her eyes slowly half shut and she looked at him
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:03 pm

"Can't say I'd mind all too much. But us getting along like this is nice, too." James told her quietly, smiling back. When she told him not to forget that she cared about him he nodded. "I never will, Lily. I promise." he said, and soon he felt her hand trailing down his chest before feeling up his cock through his clothes. He let out an involuntary moan and bit his lip, trying to stay calm. Soon she had her hands in his pants though, and he looked into her eyes. "Something you want, Lily bean?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Lilly laughed at the nickname, "Lily Bean? Really?" She nuzzled into James arms and smiled. "I want to go to bed." Now that she had him hard, it was time for her to leave. She stood up, her skirt to short to really cover the bottom of her ass, so she knew he could see it, but she didnt care. Let him. "Be nicer to my friends, and i wont have to do that again." She knew that he knew she had just been messing with him, but at the same time, she wasnt.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:12 pm

"Yes, really. I like it." he said, sticking his tongue out at her. James smiled and nuzzled back. When she said she wanted to go to bed, he knew that she would be leaving him since he couldn't go up to the girl's dormitories. "Okay, bye Lily." he said quietly. Seeing her stand up and intentionally showing off her ass had him rock hard, and he hated that she had just been teasing him. "So what? That was all a joke to you?!?!" he said angrily, pissed off and hurt that she would toy with him like that. Tears started to fall down his cheeks but he didn't care. What he'd felt was something he thought was real, and it turned out she had been playing him like a fiddle.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 pm

Lilly turned to say yes when she saw the tears. And something inside her broke. She shook her head, "James..." She didnt know what to say. It had started off as a joke, but it had become real. "James dont..." SHe bit her lip to hold back the tears that were starting to form. "Please dont cry..." She cupped his cheek afraid he would push her away. He probably would
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:24 pm

James didn't even see the girl shake her head no, the tears were blurring his vision too much. Taking off his glasses, he tried to rub his eyes so he could see again. Hearing her the second time he looked up into her eyes, not removing her hand. "Tell me right now if this was real or not for you, Lily. I'm serious." he said, his eyes locked onto hers. He didn't want to see her ever again if what they had just done together meant nothing to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:26 pm

"At first it wasnt..." The tears were started to choke her. "At first I... I wanted to hurt you for how cruel you had been to Sev and I. I wanted you to feel pain. But then you kissed me..." She collapsed to her knees as the sobs overwhelmed her small body. "Im sorry. It did mean something. It did. Im so sorry, James" She wrapped her arms around her small frame and whimpered to herself. "Im a bad person..."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 pm

The words cut into him like a knife, but he latched onto the first half of it. She had said at first, did that mean part of it had meant something to her? Listening, he saw the girl collapse and his heart went out to her. James never wanted to be the cause of hurting somebody this much, and he hated himself for it. "I understand, and I'll admit I was being a jerk. But you are not a bad person Lily. You...you're the best person I know." he told her seriously, and pulled her to him in a tight hug, stroking her hair with one hand while the other rubbed her back in small circles. "Shhh, it's okay, I've got you Lily."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:35 pm

Lily clung to James like a baby koala bear and whimpered. "I was so mean to do that. Im sorry, James." She grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. She really felt something for the boy who had teased her for the past year. The boy who had been so cruel to her best friend. She felt something for that boy then and there. Without thinking, she just grabbed him and kissed him once again
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:39 pm

Holding her tight against him, he kept rubbing her back to let her know it was okay. "I forgive you Lily. The important thing is you told me how you really felt." he assured her. Yes, James was upset about how their, whatever-it-was, was starting; but, she liked him and that was what mattered to him. Kissing her back, his fingers tangled in her hair as his tongue slipped into her mouth and started dancing with hers once again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Lily was really tired and she yawned after kissing James. "I really should get to bed. We have classes in the morning. Good night, James." She kissed him once more, but once she started, she didnt want to stop. "Um, James, can we not tell anyone about what happened tonight? Not even your friends?" She didnt want rumors going around the castle that they were shagging or what not
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:46 pm

James thought her yawn after the kiss was absolutely adorable and he nodded when she mentioned bed. "You're right, we really should be heading to bed. Good night, Lily bean." he said back. Their kiss was starting to get hot and he was already breathing heavily by the time she broke it off. "Of course I won't. We can wait until you are ready to tell others about...well, whatever we are. Umm, what is that, exactly?" he asked sheepishly, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:48 pm

"Right now... we are friends." She smirked and stood up and sat on the couch. She patted the spot for him to join her. When he did, she kissed him ferverously and with passion. She straddled the boy and looked down into his eyes. She did like James. She really liked him. She rolled her hips against his and felt him start to get harder
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:51 pm

"That works for me." he said with a smile. James joined her, a little curious as to what she was thinking. When she kissed him passionately, he didn't complain for one second and pulled her to him, his hand on the back of her neck. Moaning when she started to straddle him, he ground his hips back against hers as his erection soon reached as big as it would get while in the confines of his jeans. "Umm Lily, is this what friends do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:55 pm

"Its what we do." She rolled them over but they fell to flloor and she cried out softly. But she was soon giggling and kissing him softly. She flipped them voer so she was on top and ground her hips down hard. She snuck a tiny hand up James shirt and felt a nice set of abs. "Quidditch does a guy good doesnt it, Potter?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:59 pm

"Mmm, I like the sound of that." When she rolled them over and they fell on the floor he couldn't stop from laughing as he kissed her back. James didn't object when she flipped him over and he was soon grinding back against her and moaning. His hand slipped under her shirt as well and slowly inched towards her bra before undoing the clasp and pulling it out. Her shirt was still on so it covered them, but he could now make out the points of her nipples through it and it really got him going. He moaned again as she traced his abs. "I suppose so, Evans." he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:01 am

"Lily shivered as he unhooked her bra, but she did not complain about him doing so. She clung to him like a second skin and pulled his shirt off. SHe growled at the sight and smiled softly. "James Potter, look at what you have been hiding from me." She smiled and placed feather soft kissed across his chest
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:06 am

James stroked along her spine when he felt her shiver and held her tightly as she clung to him. He raised his arms when she started to pull his shirt off and smirked when she growled. It was obvious even before the comment that she enjoyed what she saw there. "Sorry, wasn't aware I had to show my muscles to all my friends." he said with a blush, and moaned her name as she kissed across his chest, his cock straining to be released from its confinement.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:08 am

Lily giggled and nodded, "With me you do. Any other girls ask to see... well they will be on the recieving end of my wand." She smirked and nipped him a few times and moaned when he moaned her name. "James..." She ground against him again and slipped a hand below his waist line. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down before slipped his jeans down his legs. "Youre pretty big, eh, potter?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:11 am

James grinned widely, loving that protective and possessive side of her. "Sounds fair to me. You beat them to the punch and they can just suck it." he said with a laugh. Hearing her moan his name was amazing, and he moaned again. "Oh, Lily..." he said, as he kept grinding against her. Soon she had his jeans down and he kicked them off. He turned red when she commented on him being big. "Only when you're around Evans. Slip off my boxers and you'll see just how big you make me." he quipped, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:13 am

Lily blushed at his comment about his boxers. "James... I think we should stop. I hate to do this to you. I know it hurts boys when they get excited and then have to stop, but I dont want to rush things." She curled into a ball beside him and sighed. "Im really sorry." She nuzzled him and licked his neck lovingly. "I will do something for you however." One time she had walked in on her room mate and one of the boys from Slytherin. She got down by his crotch and pulled his boxers down. She gasped at the size and licked him softly. She swirled her tongue around the tip and put a bit more in her mouth
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:21 am

When she requested that they stop James nodded, willing to do that if that's what she wanted. "Don't worry about me Lily, I'll be fine. And I don't to rush things either so if you want to stop we'll stop." he said, ready to handle things on his own later if need be. He let out a soft moan when she licked his neck and when she mentioned doing something, he raised one eyebrow. "What's that, Lily bean?" Soon his boxers were down though and he smiled when she gasped upon seeing him. Feeling her tongue swirl around his dick head and then feeling her sucking on him caused him to shiver. "Mmm, yes Lily. That feels nice." he cooed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:32 am

Lily smiled and kept moving her ehad up and down over his length. She gagged slightly but pushed through it. SHe smiled around him and took all of him into her wet cavern. "James..." She moaned around him. She had never done this before. SHe was probably awful at it. But the satisfaction she craved was in the form of the words he just said, "You like it, Potter?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:37 am

James was already on the verge of cumming from all the attention she was getting, and barely held it together when she took all of him into her mouth. How she fit it all in he didn't know but it had felt amazing. "Mmm, it feels amazing Lily. You keep this up and I'm going to be cumming for you..." he said, moaning again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cut it out (James)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next