HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:17 pm

James groaned after getting shoved into the wall, but it wasn't the pain in his back that caused the look of incredible hurt in his eyes. Lily was somebody he'd trusted even more than the Marauders, the only person to earn that right, and hearing that cut him to his core. "Lily, think about what you're saying. Please." he told her, not going to just let this go.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Lilly shook her head angrily. Then she did the one thing she thought she would never do. She hit him. She began pounding her fists againd t his chest. Sure it wasnt very hard, but she was a complete wreck. She was crying and beaying on him until sirius finally ran over and just held her as she cried
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Still in shock, James stood there with his eyes wide. "You...you can't mean that. We love each other." he said, not wanting to contemplate the repercussions between them. She would go back to what it had been before, hate and disdain, he could almost feel it already, and it left him reeling.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Lilly shook her head and wiped her eyes before pushing sirius off her "no. Jo I dont. I dont love you. I never did. This was all a joke and I got in too deep" she was lying through her teeth and she could see in sirius eyes that he knew she was lying. She looked at remus and sniffled. These guys were her family. She then loked at james, into his kind blue eyes "I hate you, james potter"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:56 pm

It was his worst nightmare times ten, and he was dangerously close to losing his temper as well. Walking right up to her, he stood there and put his hands on either side of the wall. "I don't believe you, kiss me and say that again." he said, half request, half demand.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:00 pm

Lily was breathing heavily. He was so close. All she wanted to do was be held by him. But she couldnt. This wasnt fair to him. She would not burden him with father hood. She wouldnt be the reason his life ended at 14. She cupped his face and kissed him deeply for a good 5 minutes before pulling away "I-i-i hate you" she said tears falling down her face
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 pm

James kissed her back, feeling a mixture of pain and resentment from her that he'd never even sensed before. Whether hate was there too, he really couldn't say, but she told him there was. "Yeah, but I still love you." he whispered to her, before his arms moved away and he turned before sliding down the wall beside her, shoulders slumped in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Lily looked at him and broke. She couldnt do it. She flung herself at him and w rd apped her arms around him as she . Hiiii id her face in his neck amd cried "I dont hate you I love you I love you so much. You and harry both. I just dont want you to hate me for making yoy a father at 14. Im sorry james. Im so so sorry" she said balling her eyes out
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Okay now he was really confused, his arms held her as James felt a headache coming on. No matter what she told him, he would always remember this. There was no doubt some truth in what she'd said to him, no matter her denials now. "You know I'd never hate you Lils, you know." he said, kissing the top of her head and hugging her to his chest. Slowly, he freed one hand and pulled out his invisibility cloak before wrapping it snugly around her, the only blanket he had on him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Lily cried her eyes out on his arms. Never wanting to be out of them again "im ruiningnyour life. Im making you grow up at 14. You have every right to hate me, james: she sniffled and wiped her eyes free of the tears. She clung to him, their bodies invisible and she giggled "why on earth do you have one of these? Youre gonna get in trouble. I really hope our son doesnt have your troublesome gene"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:23 pm

James blushed when she giggled and questioned him about his cloak. "It's a family heirloom, and no I won't get in trouble because of it. My pranks are what I get in trouble for." he told her with a smirk. Instead of answering her when she told him he had every right to hate her he simply kissed her. "Stop saying ridiculous things that have no truth to them. Never hating you."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:32 pm

She kissed back and clung to him like a toddler clunng to its favorite toy "promise?" She asked sniffling. It was then that sirius crawled in beside them and hugged lily as well "hey red. Were a family. T oure stuck with us. Moony, get over here and join the orgy!" This earned a swift elbow to the groin from lily
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Smiling and holding her tight, he kissed her again, this time on the cheek. "Yes, I promise Lils." he assured her. It was at that point that Sirius came over and James grinned a little, glad to see him breaking the tension with his usual comedy. "As I keep reminding you, she's taken and no orgies." James said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Sirius pouted "but james. Shes hot!" Lilly then thought for a moment and looked at james with a look that told him to just go with what she was doing. She then gave remus the same look and smiled at sirius "you know, I was actually thinking of asking james for a three some" this made sirius drop his jaw in shock. Lilly giggled and cupped the back of sirius neck "do you think you can handle it?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:47 pm

James smirked and played along, simply letting her do the talking to start things off. When she gripped the back of Sirius' neck he knew his friend was in trouble. "Oh, come on Lily. We don't want somebody impotent, there must be better candidates." he said.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Remus blushed and looked away, whistling a tune before James' comment, which caused him to snicker. "Don't look at me, that would have to be a foursome, not a threesome. Perhaps Peter could help you two out." he suggested, causing the shorter boy to squeak. "What?!?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Lilly smirked "we have already had a foursome with remus and brinley. This time, I want sirius" lily said bdfore leaning forward and pressing her lips to sirius neck who let out a soft moan. This was going brilliantly lily thought. She then giggled and whispered in his ear "can you handle it?" She then nipped his ear lobe
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:05 pm

James chuckled just a little, patting Sirius on the back lightly. "You see Sirius, when Lily gets cravings she's simply not satisfied until after she's gotten what she wants. Surely, you'll do this, you are godfather you know." he reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Sirius moaned softly before pulling away "I cant" he then turned to james "youre my best mate. I cant have sex with your girlfriend. Even if your there. I just cant morally do it" he said the bulge in his trousers showing just how much he did want to do it. Lilly smiled "its alright sirius. We were just oulling your leg anyway"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:16 pm

James was rather relieved once Lily finally let him in on the joke, because even though he told himself she was teasing part of him had wondered if it wasn't. "That was the correct response, good boy." he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Sirius chuckled and looked down at his trousers "bloody hell" he geabbed a nearby pillow to hide the offending bulge in his jeans "bloody fucking hell lily. How do you do thag" lilly giggled "its a gift. James loves it"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:50 pm

"Only when it's us." he grumbled, preparing himself for a slap to the back of his head. James did have some sense of self preservation even if it had been hidden away far in a corner at the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Lilly giggled and kissed jamea softly "im sorry ny love. Dont be angry" she said in a soft and innocent voice she saved apecifically for him
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:18 pm

James kissed back, blushing and hugging her. "I'm not, just a little possessive, sorry." he apologized, snuggling her under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Lilly smiled and kissed his nose. He was cute when he got jealous and possessive over her she loved it. "No need to get possessove. Teust me, im not interested in sirius lile that" sirius made a sound of objection which earned him a thump on the head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next