HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  Empty
PostSubject: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Mystique was going mad with boredom. SHe had been in the house for two weeks now and she hadnt seen Alex since he dropped her off there. She needed her love, her mate, her baby. The full moon was getting near and she felt herself growing weaker without him by her side
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:22 pm

Alex walked into his house stretching sighing. He walked upstairs dropping his stuff and smirking he watched her he walked to her and picked her up spinning her "miss me beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 pm

"So much." She wrapped her arms and legs around him and smiled. "Missed you so much. God i hate being here all alone. If i had someone else to keep me company it wouldnt be so bad." She thought for a moment and smiled, "Can we get a dog?" SHe smiled and kissed him
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Alex laughed softly "a dog? Babe you would have to walk it you know this right" he spoke softly laughing. "Even if we did dogs are a lot of work are you sure you want one?" He asked softly sitting down slowly
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:33 pm

"I want a dog A cat would not work. I dont like birds. Mice are boring. I want a dog." She smiled and cupped his cheek, kissing him softly. "A Pomsky is the type I want."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Alex chuckled softly "fine I'll buy you a dog but you have to take care of it" he felt like he was talking to Isabelle "God Izzy is gonna flip" he chuckled softly sighing quietly
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:42 pm

"Im not a child. I can take care of a dog. I have to bloody take care of a baby soon." She qent quiet really quick and her eyes widened. She hadnt told Alex yet that she was pregnant and she hid her face in the pillows
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Alex froze hearing her he stood their "wha-what did you just say" he whispered having to grip then old from falling he wasn't md he was just shocked "fucking hell...pregant" then a wide smile found his lips "I'm going to be a father!" He yelled loudly cheering
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Mystique whimpered and looked at him. When she saw the smile she was confused. "Youre... happy?" She looked at him quizzically, her eyebrows scrunched up. "Why are you happy. You are only 16." She frowned and moved away from him, afraid he would start hitting her
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Alex chuckled "why wouldn't I be happy" he frowned when she moved away "I'm not gonna hurt you" he whispered "I don't care how old I am" he whispered walking to her and holding her cradling her softly "please don't be scared of me I would never harm you never ever baby"
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Mystique whimpered and went to move farther away, but he grabbed her. She hid her face in his chest and her body shook as she cried. "Im scared..." She grabbed her wand and pointed it at her stomach. "Timius Rapido." She did a fast time spell so the baby would grow quicker and arrive sooner
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Alex sighed and sat down "do be okay baby" he watched her and rubbed her stomah "I love you and them" he whispered kissing her gently and holding her tightly he nuzzled against her
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:04 pm

"Its a boy. I can just feel it. A little boy growing inside of me." She smiled and rubbed her stomach as she kissed him. "I want to name him Lucas. Or something like that. Peter. Maybe Jacob. Or Steven." She smiled and giggled softly. "Benjamin... or Adam."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Alex laughed "anyname is fine with me" he whispered laying back "my dads name was Daniel" he whispered laughing softly he bit his lip "I miss him" he whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Mystique looked at him and smiled. "Daniel it is." She cupped his cheek and smiled widely at him. "Our little Danny." She giggled and nuzzled into him. "How is school? How are classes? Still taking muggle studies I hope."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Alex laughed softly ad kisse her "I don't like the teacher now I wis it was you baby" he whispered softly kissing her gently. He sighed softly laying back and rubbing her stomach
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:30 pm

"I know you do honey." She smiled and kissed him back. "Love you Alexander. Love you so much." She nuzzled him and smiled
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:22 pm

Alex sighed and laid back "do you wanna go get the puppy now or later" he asked softly smirking. He kissed her forehead gently. He rubbed her back softly. "So beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 pm

"Now, I wanna get him now." SHe smiled and kissed him back harder than he kissed her. "So fucking sexy. My handsome baby daddy." She giggled and stood up. "Lets go get my new friend."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Alex laughed and got up heading outside and to the nearest pet shop. He smiled letting her hand go so she can walk around "get a puppy not a full grown one they are harder to train" he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Mystique smiled and ran around sniffing the air. Finally she found him. The perfect puppy. She leaned into the cage and picked up a tiny siberian husky. "Hi there, Hi there Liam." She smiled and bounced the dog in her arms.

Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_1ln7x3_l3qLVD9SAF9pOahwtKbm0SZvO2nFZB5wBCam5EWqN2A
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Alex smiled watching her and walked and bought a collar and such and puppy food and a bed "go buy him toys and such" he smiled at her watching her with the puppy he bought the puppy. He smiled widely at the love of his life
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Mystique ran around grabbing treats and toys and a leash. She then went back to her two boys and kissed A;ex happily. "Mine. All mine. Thank you baby"
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Alex laughed and bought it nodding at the owner then leaving smiling. "You happy now baby got someone to keep you company well I'm at schoo" he rubbed her stomach happily smirking widely and kissing her cheek as they walked
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 am

"Yes I am happy now." She smiled and nuzzled him and kissed the dog on the top of the head. When they got back to the house, she put Liam down and watched him explore the house. She smiled and giggled happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next