HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

What now?! (Mystique)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:45 pm

"I fucking love you." She turned around so her back was to him and she could do a muggle move called a Reverse Cowgirl. She moaned as he hit new spots inside her that made her see stars. "Fuck, Alex, so dmn big."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:48 pm

Alex moaned loudly cupping her breasts with his hand. He kissed her neck sucking on it wanting to give her even more pleasure. "Fuck darling" he moaned against her ear. He bit his lip letting her ride him which he likes a lot it always felt so good to him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Mystique moved faster and faster. She bounced up and down, slamming hardr and harder on him. "So fucking god. So fucking close. Make me cum." She kept going before feeling her release and screamng in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Alex cried out In pleasure and turned her head kissing her he moaned loudly and felt her get close he gripped her tightly moaning. "Fuck baby I'm so close" he moaned softly against her ear "fucking hell your amazing" he whispered gripping her sides tightly
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 am

Mystique eagerly kissed him back and moaned as she leaned back agaisnt him. "Fucking hell, Merlin, come for me, Alex." She wanted him to cum deep inside her. "Please.... Please Alex, please." She growled and weakly began to move slowly up and down him, her body still sore
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:36 am

Alex chuckled and came hard laying back and pulling out pulling her down beside him. He wrapped his arm tightly around her kissing her forehead "now rest okay darling" he whispered nipping at her ear softly.  He smiled down at her rubbing her side slowly
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:53 am

Mystique moaned and nodded when he said for her to rest. "I love you...." she smiled and kissed him softly as she fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 am

Alex smiled sofftly and got up getting ready to head back home. He put clothes back on and covered her up smiling and kissing her forehead. "goodnight darlig" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What now?! (Mystique)   What now?! (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What now?! (Mystique)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2