HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Creature Information.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

Creature Information. Empty
PostSubject: Creature Information.   Creature Information. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Creatures
(The information you need to know about the creatures you wish to play)
*ALL RARE BRACKETS ARE SPECIAL ADMIN APPROVAL ALONG WITH THE ANGEL AND DEMONS HIGH LEVEL ABILITIES.*

**This site is different compared to others. There are small or major changes in the lore. I apologize if people do not like this but this is how it is and how it shall stay.**

Vampires

Creature Information. Damon_vampire

Vampires are creatures who feed off blood and is what they have to have to survive. When hungry, vampires will become paler in complexion, veins underneath their eyes shall appear in a redish purple hue and their eyes become very bloodshot. Newborns are more thirsty than older vampires as throughout the years they learn to control their urges. They can eat human food but they do not have to and they can drink alcohol all they please. They have super strength, super speed and are pure hunting, based on instinct creatures. They are immortal and have few ways of dying. Silver is in fact an enemy to Vampires just like the sun. They cannot go in the sun without a charmed object, also known as a Totem. Vampires if they are very, very, very powerful, they are able to make another vampire disintegrate with the killing curse. Certain poisons also induced into the blood that they drink can kill them. Decapitation can also kill them. They have the ability to turn off their humanity and if they keep it on, their emotions are much more enhanced.

Werewolves

Creature Information. Large

Werewolves also known as Lycans are much large wolves than ordinary ones. Alphas and betas are much, much larger than any other wolves. After their first transformation, they can transform at will but have to transform on a full moon, They cannot stop this. There are many packs in the werewolf world, many live close and in harmony but some are territorial. In human form, they have the ability to change their eyes into their wolf gold due to loss of emotions and if they want, can use their wolf claws and fangs. Every werewolf has a mate. Once they found and claim their mates, they cannot be apart of they grow weak, age and in the end die. The alpha of a pack can break the mate bond if need be and it will not harm either of them. They would just live life mateless. Their weakness is silver and they have strength and speed as well as vampires.

Veelas

Creature Information. 2478210_orig

The Veela are a race of semi-human, semi-magical humanoids reminiscent of the Sirens of Greek mythology. Little is known about their biology; they appear to be young, beautiful humans. Their looks and especially their dance is magically seductive to almost all male beings, which causes them to perform strange actions in order to get nearer to them. Veela are thought to have their own type of magic which does not require a wand. When Veela are angry, however, they transform into something more like Harpies — feathers grow along their brow and some parts of their hair turn into feathers and long scaly wings burst from their shoulders, and they can launch balls of fire from their hands. However these features only occur to those who are FULL veela which are very, very rare. 
(For a full blooded veela, you require special admin approval. If you are an admin wanting a full veela, ask another admin.)

Angels

Creature Information. Caswings

Angels are powerful, celestial beings who do not say who created them, letting people to believe it’s the almighty god and they serve as messengers or the holy soliders. The size of their wings vary between their rank and amount of power. They are any colour but gold is the rarest (Requires special admin approval) and black wings mean they are fallen. They are ‘perfect’. They are like marble statues, cold and at first, only held obedience in their hearts but now they roam
free even if in small, rare numbers. Weaknesses are runic blades which there are only five of and they are all owned by Pandora Abhorsen; the creator of them however two are hidden somewhere in the world. Also Holy fire, enochian Sigil (made of blood) and alcohol.

Abilities:

Demons

Creature Information. Giphy
They are created from corrupted human souls and become extremely evil, and also very powerful, in this process. They can be mischievous and are unable to control themselves when it comes to chaos, mischief and death. The only way you can tell if someone is a demon is the shadows are drawn to them no matter where you are and if you stare into their eyes, its either black, red, white, grey or yellow depending on the rank and power of the demon. White is very, very rare and powerful and require special admin approval. Weaknesses apart from runic blades and holy water are pure salt and a devils trap.

Abilities:

Centaurs

Creature Information. For-narnia-o
A Centaur is a magical creature whose head, torso and arms appear to be human and are joined to a horse's body. They are, however, their own species, and are not any kind of half-breed.
Despite possessing 'human intelligence', centaurs are classified as Beasts by the Ministry of Magic, at their own request, as they were unhappy at having to share Being status with hags and vampires. They can vaguely see the future.

Hybrid

Creature Information. Tyler2
Hybrids are a crossbreed between two or more different supernatural species. The term is commonly used to describe a Werewolf turned into a Vampire because they were the first type of hybrid to exist, however, they are not the only ones to exist.
A Werewolf-Vampire hybrid are potentially one of the most powerful pseudo-undead creatures, having strengths and characteristics of both vampires and werewolves. Hybrids possess both the strengths and some of the weaknesses of their parent races, along with powerful attributes unique to themselves alone due to their combined heritage, like day walking and being able to turn into a wolf form without the Full moons influence.

Abilities :

Weapons to kill Angels and demons

Angels and demons have a few weaknesses but the main one they share is a certain blade. The Rune blade. It's creator, Pandora made them in her first few years of being a vampire and made five in total under the orders of her grandmother. However over the years, she had hid two amongst the world and never told a soul where. If need be, she'd find them but right now, she's content with three willing to give one to her Second in Command when the time comes and when trust is given. She is planning to make more in the future but more as swords and scythes.

The Rune Blade:
Back to top Go down

Creature Information.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: Characterization :: Claim-
Jump to: