HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Late Night Craving (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster
Albus Dumbledore

A Late Night Craving (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:04 pm

It was late at night, and Albus had just finished some work for the order. He was tired, yet he was also feeling quite peckish. So The Headmaster of Hogwarts decided to take a stroll down the the kitchen and grab a quick snack before he hit the hay.

When he arrived the elves greeted him happily with a chorus "What can we get for you Master?". Albus let out a chuckle and held up a hand "Please... There would not happen to be left overs of that delicious pie served with dinner today, would there?" Almost instantly two elves ran over with a plate with pie on it "Thank you Moony, Dinkky" they both bowed and returned to their work as Albus took a seat and began to munch on the pie.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Pandora hardly slept so wandering around the castle as it was always quiet late at night helped her calm her insane mind. After a while of walking around aimlessly, she wandered to the kitchens in hopes they had some blood infused drinks like she had asked. Tickling the pear, her ears latched onto the sounds of the headmaster thanking the elves and she stepped through, head held high. ''Hello Headmaster.'' She greeted, seeing one of the elves; Cora step up to her with a big smile. Kneeling on the floor, she held up a small black dress and used magic to replace the pink one she wore. ''Hey Cora..Could I get some of that drink I ordered and some...chocolate cake with ice cream?'' She asked politely as she was only ever truly nice to creatures and sat in front of the headmaster just as the the drink and food appeared before her. ''Thank you, Cora.'' She said, immediately beginning to eat. ''Surprise meeting you here, Albus.'' Pandora finally said, her ancient voice slashed through the quiet.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:57 pm

Albus smiled over at Pandora as she entered "Why hello there Pandora" he then returned to his pie. It was a very delectable pumpkin pie. A special recipe that only Hogwarts ever made. Some of Albus's favorite food at his school. Another smile was flashed at the girl when she talked to him "Well, I was up late doing some of that boring paperwork the world runs on and got rather peckish. I highly recommend the pie, its divine" He stated cheerfully, his eyes twinkling from behind his half moon spectacles "In truth, it should be me surprised to see you. Shouldn't you be in bed?" He gave her no stern look, and was still cheerful. He took another bite, smacking his lips at the taste.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Pandora listened, her gaze landing on the pie before shaking her head. It did not appeal to her as much as chocolate did. The headmaster was an odd person to even her and she couldn't help but feel...calm in his presence. Chuckling darkly, she continued to shake her head causing her black hair to move in front of her eyes. ''Headmaster, I do not sleep. I understand it's past curfew but you cannot expect me to sit cooped up in my dorm with sleeping people, having to stay quiet. I hardly get the chance to explore during the day due to how busy it is. The night is the best time to do so.'' She explained, waving her hand as if it didn't matter before staring into Albus' eyes, her red ones shining bright in intrigue. ''You are no displeased at me being awake..why?'' Pandora questioned, forgetting that in this time, she was a student and he was the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Albus smiled and chuckled. He took a bite before he said "Well, As true as that may be. There are still rules even I must abide to. You are welcome to spend time in your common room, but I must insist you do not wander the corridors at night. Not only would I have to allow everyone to do it if I allowed you, but Hogwarts is a dangerous place at night... even for people with your talents" He then went to take another bite and realized it was all gone. He then called Dinkky and Moony over and said "I really shouldn't.. but would there happen to be another piece?" Moony and Dinkky bowed and ran off, coming back a minute later with another piece 'Thank you" He would have offered them a break, but he knew that would offend the elves, so he did not.

When Pandora why he wasn't displeased Albus's eyes twinkled again "Well even I fall prey to curiosity. Yet we must always be cautious." He raised a finger at the last part of his sentence before he took another bite of his pie.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Pandora tensed her jaw, staring at Albus with a mad smile. ''I assure you, Headmaster...it is not dangerous for me. I've lived..many, many years. A school will not be my downfall but very well. I shall stay in my common room even if it bores me just to please you. Perhaps that is your way of making sure I do not cause trouble.'' She commented, asking for more cake which she gladly received. ''Thank you, Cora.'' She said, smiling gratefully. Pandora watched Albus, intrigued by him and slowly, smiled towards him. ''With the twinkle in your eye, I feel like you fall pray to curiosity more than others and that is why you are so knowledgeable.'' Pandora stated honestly, lifting up her drink where the metallic aroma of blood filled the air and she took a  long sip despite it not being fresh.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Albus continued to smile as she spoke to him "Quite the opposite Pandora.. quite the opposite. I for one, am just doing my job in making sure all the students follow the rules" He chuckled lightly as he took another bite of his pie. He chuckled at her next comment, eyes still twinkling. "Ah, but I exercise caution in my endeavors. Also, not to sound egotistical, but I do tend to have the know how to get out of problems." he also had the most powerful wand in existence, but that was something only him and Gellert Grindewald knew.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Pandora finished her cake, sliding it across the table for the elves to get and she leaned forward. ''Hmpf. I hate to admit this, Albus but I respect you. You certainly know how to gain authority and hold it as if it's the simplest thing in the world. 'Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence'. Leonardo Di Vinci said that once. He was a big fan of that and kept saying it whenever the word authority was said.'' Pandora said, shrugging as if it didn't matter despite saying she had met and was friends with Di Vinci. Swirling her drink, she raised an eyebrow and lightly smiled. ''You like to live dangerously and safely at the same time...knowing what path to take and when to stop and figure your way back.'' She mused.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Albus chuckled heartedly and said "Your words are kind Pandora. Yet gaining power is not my goal in life. Where I got I did not get by trying. I would have to say it was simple talent that got me to where I am. Keeping it however, is harder than you would think. There are always those who are displeased about who I let into the school. Not a week goes by that I don't get a letter complaining about how I run this school." His eyes twinkled at her next words and said "ahh, theres were experience comes into play. There has been more than one time where I went too far" He didn't offer her any of said times, as many of them were not well known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Craving (Open)   A Late Night Craving (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Late Night Craving (Open)
Page 1 of 1