HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Exploring (Violet)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Tate had left a note for Violet, asking her to meet him by the forbidden forest. It was a place he'd been dying to explore for years but hadn't yet. Always he was too busy or got sidetracked by other things when he was about to go explore. Tonight they would do some exploring together though, and he was excited about the prospect. He'd heard there were plenty of dangerous creatures in its depths to make their night...interesting. Soon he spotted her and gave her a wave. "Over here, Vi."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:17 am

Violet ran to Tate as soon as she got the letter, "Is this for real? Are we going in there?" Her eyes were black with flecks of red. She was excited. She had been wanting to venture into the forest, but did not wish to do so alone. But she would gladly go with Tate. "Maybe we can find some old abandoned caves to explore as well." She said, an evil smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:04 pm

"Yeah, we are!" he said excitedly, glad to see she was as enthusiastic as he was about exploring the forbidden forest. Tate even noticed the black eyes with bits of red, but decided not to comment on those. When she mentioned abandoned caves he smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a lot of fun, darling. No time like the present, let's get going." he said with a laugh, smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Violet smiled widley before kissing her boyfriend hard on the lips. "Gods I love you. You are so incredibly sexy right now." Violet was always turned on by darkness and the risks of getting killed. She smiled at him before taking off and running around the forest. She trasnformed into her big brown wolf and howled for Tate to find her
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Tate didn't know what he did to deserve the kiss, but he enjoyed it and kissed her back just as passionately. "I love you too, and I do my best. Somebody's got to try to keep you satisfied." he said with a chuckle. He followed after her when she ran off, following the sounds of the howling. Eventually he caught up with her and scratched the wolf behind the ears. "Lead the way then, Vi."
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Violet growled in pleasure and leaned into her mates touch. SHe sniffed the air and smelled something interesting. So she ran towards it. She found a pack of wolves nearby and growled softly, slowly backing away. She went human and made a gesture for humphrey to back away slowly as she was
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:32 am

Tate followed her lead, slowly backing away from the dangerous wolves. He was sure this was only the first of many dangerous things they would encounter tonight. Once they were far enough away from the wolves he turned to his girlfriend. "So where to next boss?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:39 am

Violet giggled when he called her boss. She smiled and pinned him to a tree kissing him and grinding her hips against his before running off, leaving  turned on Tate behind her. She laughed as she ran through the trees finding a small cave. She stopped and smiled, "TATER TOT! COME HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:43 am

Tate moaned and kissed her back, grinding against her as he soon got a large hard-on. He pouted when she left, but followed her to the cave. "I'm right here!" he said, stepping out from behind a tree and in front of her. Determined to get what he wanted, he wrapped his arms around her and snogged her thoroughly, using his tongue as best he knew how.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:45 am

Violet kissed him back hungrily and with as much passion if not more. "I love it when your forceful like this. So sexy and dark." She walked back into the cave and smiled as she lied on the floor of it mouth, her hair flowing around her face like a picture frame
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:56 pm

When she was just as passionate as he was Tate was a little surprised but didn't complain, in fact he rather enjoyed it. "Well, I do my best darling. Tater tot knows what you like." he said with a wink. He followed her deeper into the cave and laid down next to her, enjoying looking at his beautiful girlfriend. "You look gorgeous." he told her quietly. Reaching up with a hand he started to stroke her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Violet smiled and kissed him softly, "Why thank you, Tater tot. And you do know what I like. So do it." She smiled and rolled over on top of him. "My sexy boyfriend. My prince of darkness"
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Tate happily kissed her back, getting more and more turned on by the second. "It would be my pleasure." he told her with a grin. When she rolled on top of him he shook his head and rolled back so he was on top. "I'm in charge this time darling." he informed her. Putting her hands above her head, he proceeded to pull off her shirt and then undid her bra. Next he pulled off her jeans and panties before spreading her legs and leaned down with a smile before beginning to lick and kiss her clit, loving how she tasted.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 pm

Violet was confused when he said he was in charge. She wasnt used to not being in charge. But she decided to let him have his fun. "Baby..." She growled and rolled her hips up as she was soon naked. "You gonna just look at it or-" Her words were cut off by a loud moan as he licked her heat
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 pm

"Yes sweetie?" he asked, looking down at her and smiling. Tate ignored her when she spoke, going down on her and continuing to lick as she moaned for him. Sliding two fingers inside of her, he started to move them in and out as his tongue continued to dart across her clit.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:15 am

Violet growled, her eyees turning back and the earth began to shake softly. The pleasure she felt in her core growins stronger and stronger. "Fuck me before I make a hole swallow us whole!" SHe thrusted her hips up and moaned
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:40 am

Tate nodded when she told him to fuck her, that was something he would be happy to do. "I'll indulge you darling." he said, pinning her down and slamming his thick cock into her. Not holding back, his lips met hers as he began to thrust powerfully, going deep inside her with each movement.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:44 am

Violet moaned and rolled her hips, eager to cause more and more friction between them. SHe ran her fingers through his hair and tugged on them gently. "Tate!" She moaned and rolled them over as she began to ride him. "Merlin, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:28 am

"I love you too Vi." he said, spanking her ass as she rode him. Hands around her waist, Tate pulled him down on top of her and drove deeply inside of her, going deeper than he ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:33 am

Violet moaned and bounced up and down his length, pulling out completely before slamming abck down pushing him even deeper than he had been before. "OH MERLIN!"
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:47 am

"That feel good baby?" Tate asked, as he began to suck on her tits while she rode him. He thrust roughly upward as she kept coming down on him, trying his best to send his sexy girlfriend over the edge into a world of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:49 am

Violet moaned and gasped as she saw stars behind her closed eyelids. "FUCKING SHIT! TATE!" She began cussing like a muggle and felt her release
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:56 am

Tate moaned and went over the edge, his big cock shooting load after load of his hot cum deep inside her as he fucked her. "Oh god Vi!" he yelled, clawing her back as he kept fucking her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 am

Violet smied and rolled them over and climbed off of him. She got dressed and kissed him before running back into the forest
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Tate got dressed as well after Violet had gotten off of him, and laughed when she kissed him and ran off into the forest. Following behind, he eventually caught up with her. "Trying to get away from me love?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring (Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Violet)   Exploring (Violet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring (Violet)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: