HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Empty
PostSubject: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore   Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Adulta10
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYbeETnZDbGzdRFgNWB3RebRHFLg2tk3xZhJCgiuEH8qlcoiUV7Q
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Genera12

Full Name:Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Birthday: August 1st 1881
Blood:halfblood
Birth Place:Mould-on-the-Wold, England
Nationality:British
Current Residence:Hogwarts

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Autobi11

Family:Albus is the first born son of Percival and Kendra Dumbledore. He has a younger brother named Aberforth Dumbledore whom owns the Hogs Head in Hogsmede and had a Sister named Ariana. Both his parents are dead.

History: Albus Dumbeldore is quite easily the smartest student Hogwarts has ever seen. in his 7 years he won multiple awards, was perfect and head boy. Unfortunately he came from a troubled home. His father was sent to azkaban for cursing three muggle boys, his sister was a squib like being who could not control her magic and blew up every once and a while and his brother was a troublemaker.

His Mother died when Albus finished school, and Albus had to stay home to care for his sister and younger brother. it was in this time he met Gillert Grindewald and struck up a friendship with him. Both were smart lads, but their ideas strayed to the extreme when it came to magic leading the world.

The friendship ended when one of their fights ended in Albus's sisters death. No one knows who actually killed her, but Albus blamed himself. Gillert left and with in a few years became one of the darkest wizards ever seen.

Albus was known to be his only true match, but Albus delayed their duel for many years. He did not want to fight his old friend again. Finally the time came that he could no longer let others suffer, and he dueled with Grindewald. He overpowered him, and because of that gained many titles including Grand Sorcerer. Supreme Mugwump and
Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot.

By now Albus was the transfiguration professor at Hogwarts, and ended up being the one to welcome the darkest wizard of all time to Hogwarts. Tom Marvelo Riddle. Albus was a smart person and saw darkness in Tom, yet he could not refuse him his spot, so over those years he kept a close watch on Tom.

In 1956 Albus rose to the Headmaster position and it was shortly after this that he had to refuse Tom Riddle.. now known as Lord Voldemort, the position of DADA professor.

The year is now 1973, and Albus has been offered the position of the Minister of Magic many times. Yet he refused, knowing he had a weakness for power. He Is very outspoken against Voldemort and is leading the war against him. He is leader of the Order of the Phoenix.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Partic11

Appearance:Albus is an old guy, so has all the markings of an old man. He is thin, wrinkly. Has a Long white beard and long white hair. He has twinkling blue eyes and half moon spectacles. No one knows for sure, but it is rumored he has a scar on his knee that is a perfect map of the London underground.

Personality: Albus is a kind soul, who listens to everyone and does not get angry at anyone. Well angry in the sense he screams.. when he is angry the twinkle in his eyes are gone and replaced by a coldness even Voldemort could not be capable of. he is very modest about his power and always has a plan. he looks a problems calmly and uses his smarts to solve them, instead of his prowess at Magic.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Rolepl12

Albus sat at his desk in the Headmasters office. He was due for a meeting with the Lupins regarding admitting their son and daughter to the school. Their concerns about their children going to Hogwarts were not shared by Albus. It was not their fault that they were bitten by a werewolf. Albus knew they were not dangerous outside the full moon, and spent half the afternoon searching up somewhere to buy a womping willow.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore remembered when he was afraid to come to Hogwarts because of his father being in Azkaban and had made it his mission to make sure no one felt like he did. As long as you had the magicial talent, you were free to come to Hogwarts. Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Admin
The Master

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore   Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:30 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://bronzehorizon.forumotion.com

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Page 1 of 1