HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Carly Waters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

Carly Waters Empty
PostSubject: Carly Waters   Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Carly Waters

Full Name: Carly Merie Waters
Birthday: Feb 26
Blood: pureblood
Birth Place: London, England
Nationality: British

Family: Carlys mother died when Carly was four her father always blamed Carly so he was always stricked and forbid her to do a lot of things he also hates her alot and sometimes hits her so  she mainly stays at the school. She hates going home to her father and cant wait till she is 18 so she can move out.

History: Carly grew up by herself even though she does have a elder brother but he left when she was little. Her mother died when Carly was four and her father blames Carly because her mother died in a car accednt going to pick Carly up. Her father hits her and gives her many rules like she cant date and she cant fly on a broom mainly he takes all the fun things away from her even though she never did anything wrong. Now she is at hogwarts and sticks to herself and never speaks to many people.

Appearance: Carly has long wavey choclate brown hair and soft brown eyes that look like they have seen death and back. She has scars running up and down her arms and back. She has a scar on her shoulder from one of her fathers many angry spirts. She has skinny arms and legs and looks like she doesnt eat when she truly does. Her skin is not super pale but its pale enough to make some people worry.

Personality: Carly is a shy girl and loves to fly if only she could. Flying is in her blood her mother was  a famous quidditched player before she died but carly is not allowed on a broom. Carly is sweet and kind and caring but is also super shy and quiet.

Roleplay example: Carly sat at the stands watching the people fly around she wasn't allowed to fly her father said so himself or she was in so much trouble but she had always wanted to fly. But ever teacher knew how she was not allowed to fly or anything like flying so she was in a way grounded. She sighed and looked down almost feeling like just crying but she didn't she was weak like that.She hated that she couldnt fly she just wanted to fly it was in her blood but her father didnt allow her to fly. He said bad girls dont get to fly.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Admin
The Master

Carly Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carly Waters   Carly Waters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:58 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://bronzehorizon.forumotion.com

Carly Waters
Page 1 of 1