HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)    The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:45 pm

He snorted as he walked off "I told you, I don't want any STD's. AND if this gets you off my back forever, its worth being called a meanie" He realized what he did was really bad, but he did not want have to constantly defend himself from this witch. Now if he had not been a virgin, he would have gone for it most likely, yet he did not want to give his virginity away to a Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)    The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Brin whimpered as tears formed in her eyes and began to spill over her cheeks and down her face. "Ernest?" She looked up, exposing her tears, "I may be a Slytherin> But I still have feelings."
Back to top Go down

The Shaded truth of life (Ernest)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2