HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Study Break (Val)

Go down 
+2
Violet Miller
Jesse James
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Study Break (Val) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:55 am

Val let out a long moan, "holy fuck, jesse. So big." She moaned and rolled her hips to get him in deeper inside of her, "baby. Fuck me harder."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Jesse loved hearing the girl moan as she started to buck and roll her hips against him. "Alright Valerie, just tell me if I'm hurting you too much." he told her. Bending over, he put his hands around her waist and pulled her against him as he began pounding into her roughly, his large cock penetrating deeply as they both began to really get going.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Valerie giggled and nodded before being slammed against his body and his dick slammed inside her. "Holy fuck!" She moaned and clung to him, hiding her face in his chest. "Dont stop." She rode his dick as he thrusted into her.
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:55 pm

"Enjoying yourself Valerie?" he asked, kissing her deeply and biting her lip as he kept at it, balls slapping against her with each thrust. "Wouldn't dream of it darling." Jesse told her with a wink as he pulled her into him, his hands moving down and spanking her ass roughly.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Valerie nodded as she kept riding him. "Oh Merlin YES!" SHe growled and nuzzled into him as she bit his lip and sucked it into her mouth. "Make me scream. Make me cum. Make me cum in the library, Jesse." When he smacked her ass she growled and dug her nails into his skin
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Moaning as she sucked on her lip, Jesse kissed her with even more passion, getting turned on by it. "That was my plan, Valerie. Cum all over your Jesse's big dick." he said, smacking her ass again once he saw how much she liked it and going all out now, not holding back in the slightest as he fucked her with everything he had.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Valerie moaned and screamed in pleasure, "Holy fuck." She moaned and came as he smacked her ass again. "Jesse..." She moaned and clung to him as she rode out her orgasm
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Jesse could feel her getting slicker as she came around him, and moaned as he went over the edge as well. "Oh god Val, c-cumming!" he yelled as he kept riding her hard, his own orgasm causing him to swell even bigger inside of her as he slammed into her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Val moaned and collapsed against him, breathing heavily and smiled. "Fucking hell." She got up shakily, her legs shaking and she could barely stand. "That was... wow..."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Jesse got up as well but noticed she couldn't stand properly and took a seat before pulling her into his lap and holding her. "Perhaps you should sit here for a while to help regain control before walking, eh Val?" he said with a chuckle. Biting his lap, he turned her head so she was looking at him and decided to ask what was on his mind. "So, umm, did I do okay?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Valerie nodded before sitting down and sighing. When he asked how he did she laughed. "Ok? No. You did not do ok." She kissed him and smiled, "You were fucking amazing. Like best ever in history amazin."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm

When Valerie told him he hadn't done okay he frowned, kind of hurt by what she'd said. Jesse was about to get her off of his lap and walk away but then she was kissing him and he was kissing back. "What? There's no way I was that good. You were, that's for sure. But me? No way." he said, laughing and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:58 pm

"Baby, trust me. If a girl can not walk after sex, it was good. If she is breathless and begging for more, it was good. And I want more, baby." She slipped a hand around his length and rubbed it until it was hard and throbbing once more
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:09 pm

"Perhaps I could help you with that Valerie." he whispered, nibbling on her ear as she rubbed him to stiffness again. Jesse positioned her on his lap so she was facing away from him and started to rub his cock against her entrance before thrusting inside of her, filling her up as he kept sucking and biting her neck. "Feel better?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Valerie moaned at the feel of him inside her from a new position. "Yes, Jesse, Yes!" She moaned and ground down on him to push her in deeper. She smiled and bounced up and down harder and harder. "Who do I belong to, jesse?"
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:14 pm

"That's it baby, ground down on my big dick. You love it, don't you?" he asked, before turning her head and kissing her deeply, biting down hard on her lip at the end. Starting to bounce her up and down on top of him, he found himself really getting deep and hitting against something. "You're mine Valerie, you belong to me." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Valerie moaned and gasped with each thrust. When he hit a certain spot she let out a scream, "OH FUCK YES! RIGHT THERE!" She growled and kissed him hard and turned so she was facing him and thrust against him
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:20 pm

"Aye aye captain!" he moaned, continuing to thrust against her after she'd turned around and getting in just as deep every time, Jesse's cock nailing that spot she loved him to hit each time. He couldn't help but kiss her back, loving the way she was moaning for him, needing him desperately.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Valerie felt herself getting closer. She maoned and screamed as she came around him for the second time, her muscles clenching as she began to milk an orgasm out of him. "Oh god, baby" She was so overwhelmed she passed out in his arms
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:27 pm

For the second time they came together, both of them screaming loudly. "Oh fuck Valerie!!!" he yelled, and Jesse kept shooting his load deep inside her as he rode out his orgasm. By the time he was done he was surprised to find the girl was passed out in his arms. Pulling her off his deck, he dressed both of them and simply held her while he waited for her to wake up, rocking her gently back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Valerie slowly woke up and mumbled but one word, "Tired..." She wanted to go to bed. She slowly stood and leaned against him so she wouldnt fall. "Your room. Badger Den."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Jesse smiled softly when the girl said she was tired, and nodded at her suggestion. "Sounds good to me." he said, helping her until they reached his dorm and then lowering her carefully onto his bed before stripping down to his boxers and crawling into bed next to her, arms wrapping around her as he snuggled against her. "Sweet dreams, Valerie." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Valerie fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillows. She was so exhausted. He had wore her out. Val wasnt one for committment, she would make that known in the morning. But for now, he just wanted to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Break (Val)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2