HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Morning After (Tate)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

The Morning After (Tate)  Empty
PostSubject: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:10 am

Violets head was spinning from images from the previous night. She had spent the night in the arms of her mortal enemy, Tate Langdon. She didnt understand what had driven her to do the things she did with him. She head kissed him, she had confided in him, she had developed feelings for him. She didnt understand why that was happening. Did she have feelings for him? She didnt know. She let out a scream at the rippling waters before her. She was mad. She was lost and confused. She didnt know what was going on her head. For some reason, she felt the need to be near him. To be held by him. But she shook those thoughts away. Yet, she uttered a single word, "Tate..."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:52 pm

A scream was coming from the black lake, and Tate couldn't help but pray not twice in one day. Please don't let it be another body discovered like the one at the astronomy tower. When he arrived though, it was only Violet he saw and nobody else. Why she was screaming was a mystery to him, but she looked sad. Slowly he walked towards her, thinking that there must be some way he could help her. Softly, he dropped to the ground next to her and looked over at her. "Hello Violet, heard a scream coming from over here....what's wrong?" he asked, gazing at her and waiting for her to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:50 am

Violet heard the vpice of the boy on her mind. She stared at him, Her eyes dark, blank and expressionless. "Go away Tate." She stood and glared at him. She cpuldnt think straight. People walked by and she pushed him away from her. "GO AWAY" she screamed. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. She looked at him and they began to fall. She wanted to be in his arma, but she couldnt. "Last night was a mistake, tate. I never want to see you again." She hated saying these awful lies
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Shocked at what she was saying, tears quickly formed and began to fall at what was happening. Before he'd even had a chance to talk to her again the girl was breaking up with him. Whatever they were was gone in her eyes, and he couldn't help but think maybe it meant nothing to her at all in the first place. Perhaps it had been a good way to kill some time for her, tease a boy she knew liked her and then crush him like a bug. "I'm not just going to leave without at least fighting for you Violet. Last night...it meant something, to both of us. You can't make me believe that was all an act because I know deep down it wasn't." he told her, as he slowly stepped closer. If he got close enough to grab her hand, hold her, then maybe it would be okay. Or maybe she'd push him away like she already had once.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Violet was falling apart inside. She wanted his arms around her. "It was an act. Just a trick to get you to admit to liking me. And it worked. Just wait Till the castle finds out big bad Tate Langdon has feelings for a hufflepuff." She couldnt breathe, she felt like she was going to pass out. She inched her hand out a tiny bit to see how he would respond to the gesture. Would he slap her hand away, laugh in her face, or pull her close. She wanted him. "Tater..." She looked at him as even more tears fell to the ground by her feet
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Tate looked into her eyes and could see that she was lying to him, why he didn't know. The way she was looking at him though made him certain a part of her still wanted him. "Sorry but I'm not buying it, Vixen Vi." he whispered, the last words barely audible. When she reached out just a little and said the word Tater he laced his fingers through hers before hugging her tight. "I'm right here, I'm right here..." he said, as he started to stroke her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Violet blushed at her nickname and gasped in shock and pleasure when he pulled her into his arms. She clung to him and sighed as she nuzzled into his chest. She bunched up his shirt in her tiny fists and shook as sobs began to rack through her body. "Whats wrong with me?" She looked up at him, her eyes red and puffy from her tears. She sniffled softly and just kept holding onto him. "There has to be something wrong with me to feel this way."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:47 pm

As the girl cried and balled her hand into fists Tate simply held onto her, not letting go as she tried work through her emotions. Part of him was starting to wonder if the girl had a split personality disorder of some sort, for her to go from one extreme to the other so quickly was unsettling. "I don't know, but we'll figure this out together. And to feel what way, Violet?" he asked, not sure if she meant about him or about her yelling at him to go away a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:53 pm

"Everything... I feel like I have strong feelings for you. Im just not sure if theyre positive or negative." She bit her lip softly before pulling Tate down to her level and kissing him softly. She felt sparks and saw fireworks exploding behind her closed eyelids. "Definitely positive." She whispered against his lips before kissing him again. "What are we going to do, Tate?"
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:40 pm

"Well maybe we should find out then." he whispered to her. Tate gladly leaned down and kissed her back, sparks flying between them as he held her close. Smiling at her, he nodded when she said it was definitely positive. "You can say that again." he admitted with a chuckle before kissing her back once more. "We are going to be the hottest couple at Hogwarts, that's what! I'll always be here for you, I promise." he said, turning serious and staring into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Violet looked up at him and clenched her fists around his shirt. She smiled and kissed him harder than she ever had before. "Im not ready to tell people yet. It will take the school by shock> Lets lead them into it gently. Let them get used to us being friends first. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:14 pm

Tate didn't object and held her tight, kissing her back just as hard as she was kissing him. He wanted her, needed her to know how much he cared. Eventually they were forced to come up for air and that was when she began talking again. "That sounds fine with me Violet, as long as we can have more of those kisses when we're alone." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:08 pm

"As many as you would like, my love." She smiled and kissed him hard and swiped her tongue across his lip. "Tate..." She nuzzled him and held his hand in hers. "Tate.... dont leave me. Please dont leave me. I dont want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:07 am

"Mmm, that's what I like to hear." Tate said, smiling and kissing her back, enjoying how she used her tongue. Enjoying simply holding her, he looked down into her eyes until she was staring back into his. "Violet I won't ever leave you, I promise. Would rather die first, and that's a fact."
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:12 am

"Tate...." She reached out and cupped his cheek. She smiled and kissed him softly. "Tate... I think Im falling in love with you." She bit her lip and started to tear up. She nuzzled into him and whimpered afraid of how he would react. "Im sorry... its too soon to say that. Im so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 am

Smiling down at her, he found himself breathless when she told him she loved him. Tate couldn't speak, couldn't think, the only thing that mattered in the world was her. Before he could say it back she was biting her lip and crying, then apologizing about it. "Violet, no...it's not. I-I'm falling in love with you too!" he said loudly, making sure she heard him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:27 am

Violet looked up in shock and smiled. "Oh Tate..>" She cupped the back of his neck and smiled as more tears fell. They were happy tears> The happiest tears she could manage. "Tate Langdon..."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:52 am

Tate smiled tenderly back at her and wiped away her tears before holding her tight. "Violet Miller...you'll always be mine. So don't get any silly ideas." he told her with a smirk before laughing a little. He was just as happy as she was and a few of his own tears started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 am

Violet clung to him and kissed him hard. She lied down against the grass and pulled him down on top of her. She smiled and kissed him harder and harder before flipping them over and crawling on top of him. "Oh Tate.. I want you."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:23 am

Kissing back, he didn't object when Violet crawled on top of him. Moaning, he clawed her back and ran his hands up her spine. "Oh fuck Violet, I want you too baby." he said, and started sucking on her neck, leaving a rather large hickey there but not caring at all. Tate wanted to mark her as his own, and the world could get over it.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:25 am

Violet moaned and jumped up when he left a mark on her neck, "TATE! We agreed no letting people know." SHe looked down at him and smiled. "Damn it... I cant stay mad at you." She smiled and nuzzled into him as she rolled her hips against him.
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:47 am

"Sorry." he said, blushing. "I can't exactly control myself around you, dear." Tate told her before smiling back and holding her close as he grinded back. Soon he had her bra undone and her shirt off, before he started to suck on her lovely chest. It didn't last long though as he then pinned her down and undid her jeans before pulling them and her panties down. Now the Slytherin began to lick and suck on her clit as he kissed it, trying to get his sexy girlfriend to cum for him.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:50 am

"Tate.." She moaned as he sucked on her breast and gasped as she was suddenly named. "Not fair, you have clothes on." She grabbed her wand and made his clothes vanish as she rubbed his fully erect cock. She moaned as he began to eat her out. "FUCKING FUCK! TATER!" She screamed his nickname and heard the echo around her.
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:04 pm

Tate chuckled and smiled when she vanished his clothes. "Well not anymore darling." he said. Hearing her yell when he began eating her out only urged him on further and he kept at it. Slowly he slipped his fingers inside of her and started to move them in and out in time with the licking of his tongue. Each moan he elicited from her made him happy that he could please his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Violet moaned and wrapped her legs around his hand and his head and moaned. "You just love the taste of me, dont you, love?" She rolled her hips gainst his tongue and moaned softly. "Fuck yes, Tate!" She bucked her hips eagerly. "Tate..." She then heard voices and sat up, "Fucking shit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After (Tate)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next