HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A warriors Queen (Inv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

A warriors Queen (Inv) Empty
PostSubject: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Achilles sat in a muggle bar, the reason was because of the lack of Wizards or anything else. He spent his time around them but didn't particullary like box-standard wizards, he prefered unique magical creatures, people, not just Wizards. Muggles facinated Achilles, he knew so many, all of different personalities. Yet, so many needed to be murdered. To many bugged him. Malicious, vile, horrid, yet that wasn't his issue, the lack of a just cause was. So, they soon found Achilles Impaling them with a spear when they least expected it. Achilles had no doubt what he did was Evil, but through the shadows he strives to preserve the light. No matter the cost. He was waiting calmly, for someone to make his day, interesting, it was only a matter of time
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Pandora found herself in a muggle part of England, bored after finishing a meeting with someone. ''The next time you keep something important from me, dear....I won't hesitate to kill you.'' She growled, throwing the fat man back inside of the building and entered a bar hoping for some alcohol. She certainly did not expect to see such a handsome man the moment she walked in. Feeling someone grab her ass when she started her walk towards the bar, she spun around and grabbed his wrist discretely snapping it. ''Touch me again, you loathsome big and I'll cut you from dick to throat. Understood?'' Pandora growled into his ear making it look like a sweet caress despite his whimpering of pain. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and adjusted her black corset, sitting down in front of the handsome man. ''Why hello...'' She purred, rubbing her leg against his making him aware of the bareness thanks to her leather shorts that barely covered her rear.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Achilles watched her enter and chuckled as she snapped his wrist. When she sat and her leg rubbed agaisnt his, he grinned again. His face soon returning to its normal state. "Why Hello, very well exercuted may I add." He looked at her enjoying her body, despite it being a sin, he allowed himself such pleasures. Her being one.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Pandora grinned right back, madness and insanity clear in her smile. ''Why thank you. Some men these days..'' She quipped, breathing in the wonderful scent of humans but took in an electrical type smell she linked to magic. After looking around, she rubbed her leg against his and shifted closer. ''But you...You are quite a handsome man...'' She complimented, rare for her to do so. ''I certainly would not snap your wrist if you grabbed my ass...'' She finished with a wink, receiving her drink.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:51 pm

"Well your welcome to sit in my lap and I'll get right on that, in both a literal and figurative sense." he said with a chuckle "So what brings a stunning woman, such as yoruself, to a place like this?" he asked curiously, her knee now near the top of his thigh, rubbing against it
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Pandora smirked, taking him up on that and she quickly placed herself into his lap. ''Much better..'' She whispered into his ear, knowingly rubbing herself against him to get comfortable. ''I needed a drink and I met up with someone a few moments ago who have happened to have given me quite a headache with their idiocy so my urge for a drink grew.'' She admitted honestly before asking the same. ''And what about you? Surely, such a handsome man would be out with his girlfriend or wife for that matter?''
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:03 am

Achilles welcomed her into his lap, very aware she wasn't what she posed as. His arm wrapped round her waist and his hand landed on her thigh, drumming his fingers gently on it, before his hand relaxed and held her thigh with a gentle touch. He chuckled at her second questioned. "I was Married once, unfortunately she turned out to be a Vampire sent to kill me, that kind of back fired on her, she ended up with a very sharp silver blade through the heart followed by a sudden decapitation. I then burned our house down, changed my first name and vanished. So that explains the lack of marriage, the as for a girlfriend, my relationships, tend to be short and passionate, they don't end well as women, muggle, magical, Vampire, ect ect tend to dislike who and what I am. They find it unsettling and find me hard to understand. So, I've been single for two years now. How great?" he said calmly. "As for my presence, well, my Gods told me to be here, they told me a pivotal point in my life will come and must be here to accept it. I know it will change me for better or worse, yet I know not what nor who nor when."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:19 am

Pandora oddly was pleased at the caress of her thigh, feeling his mortal warmth on her skin. Listening to his story, a small smirk formed on her lips obviously not put off by the mention of killing one of her own. She was even more pleased to find that her nose had not failed her when it came to pointing out he was a wizard. ''That escalated quickly on the marriage story.'' She quipped, moving her hair to one shoulder and found herself happy at finding out he was single. ''That's very great...More fun for me.'' Pandora whispered into his ear and kissed his cheek, not shy at all. ''Perhaps it'll just....fall into your lap..'' She continued, staring down herself being on him with a cheeky smirk.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:29 am

"I tell those I think won't be put of by it. You have an obvious appetite for violence, something that I enjoy." he said calmly as he turned to face her, her shoulder now against his chest, making her legs lay across both of his. He laughed at her comment of fun before kissing her, on the cheek, low down towards the jawline. "I'm thinking maybe it has." he said looking her in the eye. "The question is, what is it that you will change in me...and why?" the question although rhetorical, it had a point. "Though I may just take the passenger seat on this day and let someone else decide my fate, or redefine my purpose. I feel that is the better thing to do." he remarked with an obvious intelligence. "Though, I mention Vampires and you do not flinch nor do you disbelieve which begs the question, are you one or have you met one yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:35 am

Pandora chuckled lightly and nodded approvingly of his observation on her appetite for violence. Facing him, she got more comfortable on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. ''I'm not sure...Perhaps we'll find out together..'' She said softly, feeling so very calm in his presence. So much so that the usual fiery pit of anger in her stomach that usually nudged her for her to notice, did no such thing. His question made her smile turn into a smirk that revealed her fangs. ''I am one...but I have a feeling you will not kill me. You like me on your lap..''
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:43 am

"I wouldn't kill you anyway. Just because you are a Vampire doesn't mean you must die. Despite the fact I kill those of an evil alignment, killing itself being a evil action, which I accept entirely, I still do not kill randomly. All people need a code, a law, a cause. Those who murder randomly, without need nor cause shall meet my blade, spear, assortment of throwing hatchets or knives, short spears, combat knives, crossbow, bow, or die by my bare hands. Either way is as effective to its former and latter. Regardless. You're right, I enjoy you in my lap, how could I not?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:51 am

Pandora listened, her smirk never wavering despite the fact she killed for fun and almost always played with her food or victims. ''That's very...noble of you. You remind me of a Knight...Are you one or were your family knights back in the days?'' She questioned, thinking back to those times with a faint smile. ''I'm glad you do for I am not moving. You'd have to kill me..'' She joked, leaning back to sip at her drink and as she did, she rubbed herself against him.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:00 am

Achilles picked up his glass of scotch and drank from it, he placed the glass perfectly center of the costa without thinking about it. He tightened his grip slightly puling her closer, "I don't think I plan on moving either." he chuckled, before he thought for a few moments. "The lineage I come from although a long line of knights and paladins. I am of a old world set. Not that its an bad thing, I enjoy being a man of nobility. Honour and nobility is rare these days."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:12 am

Pandora watched his every move, curious by him before laughing slightly at being pulled closer. ''Good..'' She purred into his ear, kissing underneath it lightly. She listened to him explain with interest based purely in her eyes. ''I thought so. You sound like a very old soul...one who is based on those two things. I respect that greatly. Knights have always been a favourite of mine. The way they work were fascinating and I could've watched them for hours when I was in their order.'' She quipped gently, playing with Achilles' hair. ''I realized you have not told me your name.''
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:46 am

Achilles nodded. "I understand that statement. I enjoy the old world, its fantastic, this new one lacks conviction, law, rule, code. It annoys me." he said calmly, he nodded "True, I have not. My name is Achilles" he answered calmly. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 am

Pandora completely agreed, missing the old ways massively. ''I am happy someone understands. This world is a mess. I feel like...it needs to restart. Take everything down and build it back up again.'' She said, a slow dark smirk forming on her lips at the idea. Hearing his name, it quickly turned into a grin. ''Achilles...the strongest warrior in the Trojan wars. Father was a mortal. A king..and his mother was Thetis, a sea nymph...There are many stories about him. My favourite is when his mother dips him in the River Styx but it did not touch his heel, making that part his weakness.'' She mused softly, smiling at the story. ''My name is Pandora. Pandora Abhorsen.'' She introduced herself, holding her head up high with pride.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:12 am

"I agree. The world would be better." He said with a smirk. Achilles chuckled "Pandora the forbidden box. Full of emotions, evil and darkness...and also hope...strange thing...You are the personification of the box. You even have hope. Just not the kind everyone else has. A dark cruel hope"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:19 am

Pandora shifted on his lap, staring at him more directly instead of at a slight angle to get her drink. ''That I am. You're a good observer, Achilles...I'll give you that. I do not know your fighting skills so I cannot know if you're like your namesake but I believe you are.'' She mused, lightly touching his chin to scan his face before letting out a sigh of approval. ''Yes...I believe you are.'' She finished. She found herself wanting to keep him but not as a pet...no..she couldn't describe it.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 am

Achilles grinned "I have spent my life learning to read people. I pride myself on it. Perception is half of the way to being a warrior. Perception will allow you to find out your adversaries weakness. Which is why I am happy about mine. Secondly, if I can kill a adult Vampire, as a mortal, I think that clarifies my ability to fight." He shuffled so she was sat more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:36 am

Pandora tilted her head, her black hair falling to the side with ease and she nodded, her headache going away quicker than she thought and found herself not needing a drink. She enjoyed the conversation. ''What is your weakness, Achilles?'' She asked with a smirk. ''I suppose it does. Have you ever actually thought of being a vampire? Especially when you found out about your wife. What if she hadn't been sent to kill you...Would you have kept her alive and become one yourself?'' She asked, ignoring the sensations of him rubbing against her when he shuffled.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:51 am

Achilles smiled. "I knew she was a Vampire, like I said, if she hadn't had tried to kill me there would have no issues. I am not apposed to being a Vampire nor arm I pro being one. My view on it is rather non-existent. If I feel in love with a Vampire, then maybe I'd consider it."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 am

Pandora smiled, pleased at this information. ''I am glad to hear you don't have such a hatred for Vampires. Otherwise..this would be awkward.'' She joked lightly, locking her eyes onto his. ''Did you love your wife?'' She finally asked after moments of simply staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 pm

He nodded. "It would be." he heard her comment, his eyes went hollow, before he looked at her the calmness taking hold again. "Yes." he said eventually. "I did, I met her when I was 15, we stayed together till we were both 18, we got married on our shared birthday. A year later, she restrained me and tried to kill me with my own spear, I stopped her. I loved her more than anything and killing her was the hardest thing I have ever had to do."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Pandora, shocking even herself, took his hand into hers as he spoke. Sighing, almost sadly, her own memories of lost or killed lovers floated into her mind before she shrugged them away. ''That is awful, Achilles...What a cruel world to give you such a misfortune.'' She said, lifting his hand to her lips and kissed his knuckles with feather like tenderness.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 pm

"Its fine, what happens happens, no sense onto trying to change our regret what you can't effect. No sense at all." he said in his laid back way, holding her hand before kissing its palm. "If I allow that which I can't control effect me, I would be useless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warriors Queen (Inv)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: United Kingdom :: England-
Jump to: