HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Well hello there (Alex)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Mystique smiled and put on his shirt and curled up in bed. She smiled at him and lied down on his chest. "Alex... will you be my boyfriend?" She smiled and rubbed him over his boxers
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Alex bit his lip and rolled her ontop of him holding her close "yes I will be" he whispered softly kissing her softly "I want to be protective but I fucking can't" he groaned
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:08 pm

"What do you mean you cant? Honey whats wrong?" SHe grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. She whimpered and nuzzled him, her eyes brimmed with gold. "Honey, if either of us has animalistic possessiveness, it is me."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:21 pm

"I can't cause your a teacher I'll get you in trouble if I get protective" he whispered and touched her cheek "are you a animag?" He asked softly nuzzling against her more holding her close to his bare chest
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:23 pm

"Be protective all you want. I want you to be protective." She smiled and kissed him softly "No I am not an animagus. Im a werewolf." She kissed his chest and smiled and closed her eyes, "Im tired. Al."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Alex kissed her softly "that's cool" he whispered nipping at her neck softly and nodding "go to sleep then" he spoke softly and held her close "I'll be here when you wake up"
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Mystique smiled and fell asleep. SHe dreamt of her love. Her Alex. She was falling for the boy faster than she cared to admit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello there (Alex)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3