HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Violet Miller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Violet Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Violet Miller    Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Violet Miller  Studen10

Violet Miller

Violet Miller  Genera12

Full Name: Violet Victoria Miller
Birthday: April 9, 2001
Blood: Halfblood
Birth Place: London
Nationality: British

Violet Miller  Autobi11

Family: Violet Lancaster is the illegitimate daughter of Deatheaters Mackenzie and Darcovian Lancaster. She was raised by her aunt after her parents were killed in a battle and now attends Hogwarts school fo Witchcraft and wizardry. Her Aunt was a muggle but she knew about magic because of her realtion with Violets mother. She was unsure if Violet would be magical or not, so she did not tell her until she started showing signs of magical abilities about her parents and who she truly was.

History: Violet was raised by her aunt Lucinda after her parents were killed in a fight with Aurors. She has always had a fancy for the danger and magic and she found out why on her 11th birthday. Violet grew up not knowing who she truly was. She found out about her parents and her magical abilities on her 11th birthday right before she recieved her Hogwarts letter. She knew she was special when she could move things with her mind and stuff like that. She knew she would do great things. Not all good. But Great.

Violet Miller  Partic11

Appearance: Voilet has mousy brown hair and brown almond shaped eyes. She has a button nose and is short in size.

Personality: Violet may seem like an innocent little angel, but she is the spawn of Satan in a cute little package. She comes from a dark family so her soul is as dark as her parents. Her parents were the top death eaters. She loves to read up on her family history so she can become just like her parents.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Admin
The Master

Violet Miller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Miller    Violet Miller  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Violet Miller  Stamp_approved_T
Back to top Go down
https://bronzehorizon.forumotion.com

Violet Miller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: Characterization :: Applications :: Hogwarts Students :: Hufflepuff-
Jump to: