HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sweet Sister (Astoria)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlow Avery
Slytherin 5th Year
Harlow Avery

Sweet Sister (Astoria) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Sister (Astoria)   Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:01 am

Harlow growled at a first year, making them back away instantly and she smirked pridefully before rushing upstairs. Slamming the door of the dorm room she shared with her sister, she began getting changed into a black lace nightie as it was almost time for bed. She laid down, one leg up and the other stretched out and she let out a calm sigh happy to be in the calmness of her room. She played with her ice powers, noticing Astoria wasn't in the room and she sat up, frowning delicately before shrugging and laying down again taking this opportunity to daydream about one of the male professors,
Back to top Go down
Astoria Avery
Slytherin 5th Year
Astoria Avery

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sister (Astoria)   Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:15 am

Astoria rolled her pale eyes, growing bored with the idle chit chat that was filtering through the common room. She couldn't understand why these people wanted to talk about Gryffindors all day like they even mattered. And so with a quick glance around the room, but no form of farewell, Astoria stood and went to her dorm, opening the door and then closing it harshly. Their space was as opposite as they were, but somehow they lived and spoke in perfect sync. Placing her wand on her bedside table, the girl sat properly on the edge of her bed and looked over at Harlow. "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Harlow Avery
Slytherin 5th Year
Harlow Avery

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sister (Astoria)   Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:29 am

Harlow didn't even jump at the sound of the door slamming, smirking at her sister instead. "If we keep slamming that door, we may need to repair it one day." She mused and sat up, staring at her sister lovingly. "Just one of the male professors...he doesn't even teach me but holy crap, Astoria...he's got logs for arms. I may just transfer into his class..." She said, winking at her sister before shrugging. "I guess I just need to be laid. So what's up, sweet sister?" She questioned, not enjoying the way she slammed the door and she rested her hands On her bed, nit noticing frost spreading as the need to protect Astoria was too strong.
Back to top Go down
Astoria Avery
Slytherin 5th Year
Astoria Avery

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sister (Astoria)   Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:35 am

Astoria tried to keep her face in check, but as always it was impossible not to smile when she and her sister were together alone. Shaking her head as though she had heard a similar story before, Astoria said, "I'm sure that there are more important things to focus on than a roll in the hay." Although her tone was scolding, her gaze was llighthearted. Raising an eyebrow as she noticed she stone walls in the room begin to sheen with frost, she twirled a finger in her hair and pushed a pulse of warmth around the room, melting and evaporating the ice that her sister had created. "Relax," she said, finally feeling like she could kick of her low, clean heels and bring her legs up onto her bed, "just getting sick of hearing all about that silly Gryffindor group. We're Slytherins, and should only think about lions when they have their horrid faces in front of us."
Back to top Go down
Harlow Avery
Slytherin 5th Year
Harlow Avery

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sister (Astoria)   Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:46 am

Harlow beamed a smile at her sister, knowing they were alone and stifled a laugh at her comment. "There could be but not to me. Besides, I'm keeping up my grades perfectly." She pointed out, still having yet to beat Pandora with grades. She then blushed faintly, having hee sister remove hee ice yet again. "Sorry...yes, relax.." She echoed, breathing deeply in hopes it helps. Getting the answer, she hopped off her bed and jumped onto Astoria's, resting her head on one of the pillows allowing her icy blue eyes to meet her sisters. "We shouldn't even have to think of them then. Only the spells to use on them. I believe rhey talk about them because of the maraduers. Attractive as he'll, except Peter and Ernest isn't the bestest looking of the lot either." She explained with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Astoria Avery
Slytherin 5th Year
Astoria Avery

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sister (Astoria)   Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:10 am

"I do hope you're being careful," she said, her usually emotionless face showing clear distaste. She was not a prude, as some speculated, but she was simply not interested in some random boy between her legs. And so she focused on her studies and her sister rather than boys. Smiling softly, Astoria shook her head and said, "it's okay. It's why I'm here, remember?" Smirking, the girl rested her head near her sister's, looking right back at her, "attractive, and that's about it. They have little else going for them."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sister (Astoria)   Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am

Harlow smiled, stroking her sisters cheek. ''I'm always careful.'' She said firmly to reassure her and tried to smooth away the distaste in her sisters face with her fingers. ''Relax..'' She echoed before pulling her into her arms and rest her face in her neck. ''Don't know what I'd do without you, 'Ria. Probably go insane if I'm honest.'' She admitted softly, tightening her arms grip and laughed softly into her neck. ''That's my sister. You want intelligence more than men. I swear you should've been a ravenclaw at times.'' Harlow mused, enjoying the moments where she could hold Astoria in her arms protectively. ''It's not just men for me though, Astoria..the girls here don't have much going for them either. It's depressing when I need a good lay.'' She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sister (Astoria)   Sweet Sister (Astoria) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sister (Astoria)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: Hogwarts :: Dungeons :: Slytherin Common Room :: Girls Dorm Room-
Jump to: