Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hidden (Open)
Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

» Sweet Sister (Astoria)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am by Pandora Abhorsen

» A warriors Queen (Inv)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am by Pandora Abhorsen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

You wanted to see me (Albus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Mystique walked up the spiral staircase to the headmasters office. She had been summoned and she didnt know why. She picked at a loose string on her shirt and sighed as she knocked on the door, waiting to be allowed entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Albus sat at his desk, unwrapping a sherbet lemon and popping it into his mouth. When the door was knocked upon, Fawkes gave a small mournful cry.. he was close to burning day. Albus gave the sickly bird a pet as he called "Come in Mystique" He continued to pet his Phoenix thoughtfully as he awaited her to actually enter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Mystique walked in and smiled, "Good evening professor." She sat down and looked up at him. "You asked me to come? Is everything ok professor?" She was afraid this had to do with Alex and if so, she would lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:58 pm

(er.. Sydney.. remember your own minimum word count rule...)

Albus smiled at Mystique as she entered and said "Take a seat Mystique. And please... its Albus." He knew he had serious business to talk to her about, but could resist in asking her 'Would you like a Sherbert Lemon? It's a rather delicious muggle treat I have taken a fancy too" His hand left Fawkes just in time to offer her a candy because he let out one final mournful cry and burst into flames.

Albus looked over at him and then back to her "Such a shame you had to witness his burning day... he's normal such a magnificent bird."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:01 pm

"Of course Albus." She smiled and reached out and took the candy. "Indeed. They are my favorite candy of all. I am a muggle studies teacher after all, Albus. Or have you forgotten that?" She smiled aoftly and watched as the bird was reduced to ashes. "That is a shame. I have suh a weak spot for the magnificent creatures."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Albus chuckled and said "of course I haven't forgotten. Yet no one knows everything about their subject. I may have been the Transfiguration professor for years, yet there was many forms of transfiguration I could not even pretend to know" His eyes then twinkled as the little bird emerged from the ashes "Such rare creatures, with such rare abilities. They make such faithful pets. They can carry immense loads, can teleport and can even heal wounds with their tears" Albus smiled softly as he gently tickled the top of the birds head with his finger tips, to hear it cry in enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Mystique smiled and dug a tiny cracker out of her pocket. "I had brought a snack for him to enjoy while we discuss the matter at hand if that is ok." She placed the cracker in front of the bird and smiled. "Now what is the reason I am here, Albus. I do have lessons to prepare for." She smiled and giggled softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Albus sighed and said "There I am getting off track again. What I would do without Minerva keeping me on track is beyond me."He then got up and began to pace. He hated to be strict, but to break rules like this could not be shrugged off. So he began to say 'Well... it has come to my attention that you have begun a sexual relationship... with a student." He left an opening for her to deny it, as he knew she would. His hands were folded behind his back as this was a serious matter and he did not want to get to hand motiony when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:29 pm

"Are you serious, Albus? Who has made such outrageous accusations? What student are these rumors about?" She bit her lip and her eyes shined a bright gold color. Albus knew of her nature, so she did not hide it when around him. "These accusations are so vulgar. And lies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Albus sighed, obviously saddened. He had hoped that Mystique would not hide behind lies and be honest with him, as he had only ever been honest by her. He said softly "Stay calm Mystique. These are not lies, for I know them truth. I have eyes and ears everywhere. I trust them to tell me the truth, and they do. I would appreciate it if you would not waste your time and energy trying to push them off as lies. As you said you have lessons to plan, and I have my own business i must attend to" He closed his eyes before opening them to continue "I know you have had sexual intercourse with young Alex Fraychild"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:10 am

Mystique bit he rlip and looked down at her lap, tears falling from her eyes. "I didnt want to lose my job..." She looked up at Albus and sniffled softly. "Yes... the rumors are true. But please, do not punish him. It is something we could not control. You know of my nature, and who we mate with is not in our control, Albus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:01 am

Albus sighed and shook his head "Love is a fickle thing Mystique my dear. Yet we must always exercise caution. All of us must. Rules exist for a reason. I am sorry but the fact you are a werewolf is something you can not hide behind. If your wolves mated on the full moon, that is one thing I could deal with, but this was outside the full moon when you have full control."

Albus then sighed and sat down, waving a hand to conjure up a handkerchief into her hand "I really do hate to get in the way of love, yet I must ask that you terminate the relationship.. or one of you will have to go." he said sadly, really sorry that he could not tolerate the relationship, yet rules like these must be followed.. and if the board of governors found out she could be in even more trouble, and not only would he have to fire her, but he would have to expel Alex. Neither of those did he wish to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Mystique whimpered at the consequences she was facing. "If that is the case, Albus. I will leave the school. I will not leave Alex. He needs me and I need him. You know how this works. Mates need eachother, or we get sick and weak, if we are apart for too long, we die." She was not going to lose Alex. "Im sorry. But I must resign if I have to choose between my job and Alex."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm

(I uh... don't think that's how Werewolves work in HP lore, but I'll roll with it)

Albus sighed and shook his head "Well.. This greatly sadness me. You are a great asset to that team. But Alas.. we must all follow rules. I am truly sorry about this. You will have to clear out your office and be off the grounds in the next week. I must also ask that you do not come back on the grounds again, as I can not encourage relationships with underage wizards. What you are doing is technically illegal by both muggle and wizard standards. What you and him get off to off the grounds is none of my concern." He then pet Fawkes again, who made another one of his cries. Albus did not want to fire her, yet he knew quite a lot about werewolves and knew she was exaggerating quite a lot. Even if she hadn't been, it was still wrong and he had to nip it in the bud. He gave her a nos and said "You are free to go if you wish. Sherbert Lemon to go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 am

Mystique sighed. She hated this. She lvoed her job, it was one of the most important things to her. But she loved Alex even more. He was the most important thing to her. There must be some kind of solution to their problem. "Albus... there has to be something we can do." She didnt want to leave. She had a duty to her pack and to alex to be their on the full moon to help them through transformations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Albus sighed and shook his head 'I am sorry Mystique. My hands are tied. If there was anything we could do, I would have thought of it by now. You will have to leave. The only other alternative is I expel Alex, which I do not wish to do, nor will I. There would still be the problem of the Governors knowing of a Professor who has sexual relations with her students." Albus had expected this, yet he had wished she would take it better. She had to have known the consequences for her actions. He popped another Sherbert Lemon in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 pm

"I know they are, Albus. I just wish it wasnt so." She sighed and thought about how Alex would react to her having to leave. "Just promise me you will keep an eye on him?" She bit her lip and looked down, "Albus, this is the only place I know during my phase. May I return for the full moon?" She needed to come back since her pack was in the forbidden forest. "Please Albus..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Albus stroked his beard as he thought about it. He knew it was one thing to employ and welcome Werewolves to the school as students, it was another thing to let one he had to fire onto the grounds just to transform. He sighed and said softly "I will think more on this matter, and if I can not allow it, I will work on finding you a safe place away from others that you can transform in. It is the least I can do." he did not know if he could for sure let her come back on the grounds. He was already under fire enough for letting them teach and be students, if he allowed them to come on the grounds to transform, pack or no pack, could lead to the governors expelling him, and then kicking out all Werewolves and other of the more feared half humans in the school.. like Pandora the Vampire. He voiced this to her before she left

"You realize that what I am doing I am doing to ensure Alex can stay in the school.. not to mention other Werewolves.. like Remus and Eden Lupin.. and Natasha Black. If I push the Governors too far they will kick me out, followed closely by the rest of your kind. Whatever my decision is, I have to account more than your well being."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:31 am

Mystique nodded as he spoke, the tears starting to fall. How could she have been so stupid as to have slept with a student? She wiped her tears and bit her lip to try and avoid more, but it didnt help. "Im sorry Albus. Im just rather upset with myself for having been so stupid." When he mentioned the rest of her pack she nodded, "Of course I understand. My pack comes first in my eyes. Always."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Albus pointed to the Handkerchief he had conjured up for her "You can keep that Mystique. I am sorry it has to end this way.. but all good things must come to an end. Now if you would excuse me.. a Headmasters work is never done. I have many reports to go over, and a few bits of hate mail I have yet to read. Unless there is anything else you wish to discuss with me?" He said as his blue twinkling eyes bore deep into her soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:38 pm

MYstique took the handkerchief and wiped her eyes, a bit of makeup coming off onto the cloth. "Well good luck with that Albus." She smiled weakly and stood up. "Have a good evening Albus. I am sure I will see you soon." She grabbed a piece of candy and left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wanted to see me (Albus)    

Back to top Go down

You wanted to see me (Albus)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1