HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:19 pm

It was yet another full moon. Not something Natasha was excited for. Luckily she only had 20 or so left before she left hogwarts and would not have to sneak out every month to change. Tonight she decided to change things up a little. She gave herself 2 hours before the full moon and went out to admire the lake from the edge of the forest. Today she wore a Black tanktop and short shorts... nothing else. Nothing underneath. She did not want to have to go searching for Bra's and shiz after her change.

She leaned against a tree and looked out over the ground with a small smirk on her face.

Last edited by Natasha Black on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Carly was wandering by the lake going around it just relaxing really. She then saw a red haired girl who looked to be a year older then her. She wandered to her studying the girl Carly was just in a blue t-shirt and some shorts standing behind the girl. "Hello" She spoke out softly "Im Carly" She smiled her eyes lighting up she didn't have many friends but she liked people so she always seemed happier with people she knew or didst knew it didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:02 pm

(well damn, I was hoping a guy would show up so Natasha could have crazy wlf sex before she transformed.. oh well.XD)

Natasha twisted around when a girl's voice sounded before behind her, her eyes flashing gold for a second at the scare. She recognized the girl as a hufflepuff and snorted saying sweetly "Oh.. poor puff.. are you lost darling? isn't it past your bedtime?" She really did not want to spend the hours before her changing chatting up a younger hufflepuff girl. Although her wolf was influencing her enough to make her extremely horny, and frankly anyone was better than no one.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 pm

(XD sorrryyyyyy haha)

Carly frowned and crossed her arms "Hmmpf I was just trying to be nice and im 15 I dont have a bed time thank you very much" She rolled her eyes at the elder snake girl. She leaned against one of the trees "Dont treat me like some little girl please" She muttered she hated being treated like a child her father did it she didnt need this girl treating her like one as well.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Natasha giggled and said softly "Struck a nerve, have I little puff?" She asked as she stepped closer running a finger along Carly's jawline. "I am sure you are more than a little itty bitty kid. Done all that stuff all us big girls do? I am sure you are as much a slytherin as I am when it comes to seducing men" She winked, giggling softly. A teasing smile was on her lips
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Carly blushed brightly feeling the elder girls finger against her jaw. She bit her lip nodding slowly "N-not into g-guys" She kept stuttering every so often looking at the ground. She didnt meet the girls eyes a bit embarrassed. She wasnt use to being this close to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Natasha smirked at her words. Well maybe she would get some action tonight anyways. Not her usual cup of tea, but as long as she got her release before the moon rose, she would be assure that she would end up having some other animal in the forest knock her up. Natasha pressed her body up against Carly's and whispered in her ear "So you prefer two bulges to one, huh little puff?" She then nipped the girls ear lightly.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:29 pm

Carly gasped softly when she was pressed between the tree and the older girl. "Mm..mhmm" She bit her lip shutting her eyes softly blushing profoundly. She looked at the sky gasping when the girl nipped at her ear. She was use to this at all but she would be lying if she said she didnt like it. She didnt understand why this girl had taken a interest in the young puff but she didnt mind...well she did a bit but other then that she didnt. She looked at the girls red hair she looked to the side looking at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:35 pm

"Well Lucky for you..." Natasha whispered as she began to rub herself against the girl "I have this great desire to get off, and I have the time to kill. SO why don't we take this deeper into the forest so we can get more comfortable" She placed a quick kiss on the girls kips before she grabbed her hand and began to lead her deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Carly bit her lip blushing brightly when she was kissed she followed the red haired girl and stuttered her next words out. "Never...to-told me yo-your na-name" She bit her lip looking at the ground she at least wished to know the girls name. She had never seen her around the school before nor had she ever heard someone speak her name or at least not that Carly knew of if they did but not like she would know who they where talking about.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Natasha tutted "need to know only little puff. But since I see no harm in it. Its Natasha" She stopped when they were far enough into the forest that no one looking out of the castle windows could see them and turned to Carly "Well I have two hours to kill.. so you better keep me entertain" She then crossed her arms, making her boobs more pronounced as she leaned against a tree and said with a small smirk on her face "Go on.. give me a show... make me wet for you."
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Carly blushed softly and nodded "Natasha" She mumbled liking the way her name sound she blushed a bit brighter she wasnt use to having to do this sort of thing she pulled her hair back letting it be pulled into a pony tail just to keep her hair out of her face thinking for a moment. She sucked on her bottom lip feeling stupid for having no clue what to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:40 pm

Natasha let out a growl of annoyance "Oh come on Puff. Its not rocket science. Give me a strip tease.. a lap dance.. or even just take off your clothes. Something" Leave it much longer and Natasha would just take maters into her own hands. She was on the clock, and she was going to kill a bitch if she didn't get an orgasm or two before she changed.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Carly blushed softly "Sorry" She whispered and sighed and let her soft hands lift up her own shirt not meaning to but wiggling her hips a bit. She looked down blushing. She wanted to hide away she hated doing this even if people always said she could be good about being sexual since she was half veela and she was ment to be good at this sort of stuff but she wasnt. She let her hair fall into her face looking at her feet she hated this why in the world did she agree to this.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Natasha sighed and said "Merlin's beard, you're hopeless. Just get your pretty ass over here before I change my mind Carly." She reached out and pulled Carly by the shirt into her own arms. In one swift movement she had Carly's shirt off. She had both her hands now on Carly's ass, gripping it tightly "Take my shirt off" She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Carly gasped softly letting the girl do as she wanted. She watched Natasha pull her shirt of then Carly did as she was told pulling the elder girls shirt off letting it fall to the ground. She couldnt help but trace around her boobs softly with her tiny finger blushing as she did. She looked at the girl with soft eyes she felt bad for being so hopeless and upsetting Natasha.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Natasha giggled softly at Carly gently tracing around her breasts. She then took control and spun Carly around and pulled her back against Natasha's chest, making sure her own boobs were squished against Carly's bare back. one of Tasha's hands gripped Carly's right breast hard while the other forced its way into her pants and began to rub her clit hard "you like that Little puff?" She whispered seductively into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Carly gasped when she was spun around and moaned softly at the touches she was given she nodded quickly biting her lip. "Mmhmm fuck" She whispered softly pressing against Natasha's hand trying to get more friction shutting her eyes half way and turning her head to meet Natasha's eyes her own soft brown eyes blown wide with lust.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Natasha growled quietly and she smashed her lips against the girls for a few moments as she rubbed harder and faster. Then after a few moments she stopped all together and pushed Carly away slightly and then said "Well, if you want more, you better make sure I cum at least twice in the next two hours." She quickly pulled Carly's shorts down before she stepped back and gestured for Carly to begin her work.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Carly nodded slowly and stepped back her eyes filling with lust and a sort of evil look. Little bruises littered her body but she ignored that fact. She tugged on Natasha's pant pulling them down and slowly touching her though her panties giggling softly watching her expression hoping she was doing a good job. She gripping her boob with her free hand like she had been doing to Carly herself. She kneed down softly giggling and nipping at her thigh letting herself leave not very prominent marks on her. She slowly licked her though her panties teasing the red head.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Natasha looked down in actual surprise when she noticed she was wearing panties "I could have sworn I wasn't wearing any..." She then let Carly do what she wanted, and hoped that wasn't all she had in her repertoire of sexual moves. They were both girls, and knew what got girls off quicker. Boy were stupid when it came to that. "Well go ahead and take them off, don't be shy."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Natasha looked down in actual surprise when she noticed she was wearing panties "I could have sworn I wasn't wearing any..." She then let Carly do what she wanted, and hoped that wasn't all she had in her repertoire of sexual moves. They were both girls, and knew what got girls off quicker. Boy were stupid when it came to that. "Well go ahead and take them off, don't be shy."
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Carly giggled at the confused tone in the girls voice. She nodded and slowly pulled the elder girls panties off. She played with the girls clit and licked it softly standing up and nipping around her nipple sucking on it softly trying to coax a moan from the elder girl.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Natasha breathed out softly as she was finally rubbing her bare clit and playing with her nipple. Carly would have to try harder than that to coax a moan out of the Slytherin girl. "Come on little puff.. be rough with me." She coaxed softly, slapping her ass to make a point. They only had like an hour or so left by now because of time wasted. Natasha was determined to get off tonight, and if that meant Carly would have to fuck a wolf, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Carly giggled softly and gasped, humming softly as her ass was slapped. She giggled and bit down softly on her breast then went back on her knees nibbling softly on her clit then biting down a bit hard not to hard. she licked her folds as she kept messing with her clit knowing they didn't have much longer Carly had clued in that Natasha was a werewolf but the time frame the snake had set as well since it was a full moon. So she understood why she couldn't fuck around and just tease her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)   Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Full Moon (Carly)(M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next