HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Well hello there (Alex)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Alex frowned and spun around to look at her "no I was only saying stop cause I don't wanna do anything that your gonna end up regretting." He reached for his shirt "I'll just leave now"
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Mystique blushed and grabbed the shirt before he could. "Why would you want to do that?" She stepped closer and smiled up at him, her dimples showing. She threw the shirt across the room and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Alex smiled softly and leaned down looking at her better he picked her up smirking. "Maybe I'll stay for a bit" he whispered holding her tightly and chuckling
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Mystique wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled. "I think you should. For you now have detention with me for the rest of the night. Over night in fact. Sorry, Alexander. But you are not going back to your common room tonight." She smirked and kissed his neck softly
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Alex smirked and pinned her to a wall "hmm and why do I have a detention Proffesor" he asked softly kissing her neck and sucking on her skin softly
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Mystique moaned softly and growled, her eyes a bright gold. "For inappropriate behavior with a teacher, and for turning me on." She rolled her hips against him and tilted her head to give him better access to her neck. "Alex..." She moaned softly
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Alex smirked and kissed her neck more "Hmm should I just leave then?" He asked softly "should I leave you to take care of yourself Mystique" his accent making her name sound more beautiful then it already was on his mind
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Mystique moaned at the accent and smirked. "What part of detention do you not get, Alexander? You are not allowed to leave" She smirked and jumped down, her skirt raised up so the bottom of her butt showed. She went and lied down on the bed and just stared at him
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Alex growled and walked to her and laid on top of her kissing her neck "so sexy" he whispered softly nibbling on her neck and pushing her shirt up
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Mystique moaned as he lied on top of her, "Alex, just kiss me." She needed to feel his lips on her. She craved the taste of him> She ran her figners through his hair and moaned softly. "Please ALexander. Please I need you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Alex leaned down "I don't share" he whispered then kissed her deeply. He moaned at the feeling of her soft lips against his rough ones. He liked the feeling it felt amazing. "Mine okay all mine" he growled gripping her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:07 pm

"Yours, Alex. All yours." She moaned and kissed him back, her lips pushing his open so she could explore his mouth with her tongue. She loved the taste of him and the way his tongue felt on hers. "Oh Merlin, Alexander." She threaded her fingers through his hair and rolled her hips up against his
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Alex moaned softly and grinded against her he pulled her skirt off. He moaned and looked down "I need you Mystique badly I need you so much" he whispered running his hands down her sides
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:12 pm

"Alex, I need you too baby." SHe spread her legs after her skirt was off and smiled as he rubbed her sides. It felt so good. "Alex..." She moaned and bit her lip, her eyes a brilliant gold.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Alex smirked and kissed her pulling her underwear down and slipping his own pants and boxers down. "The wrose part is in scared to hurt you" he whispered softly kissing her neck
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Mystique took off her shirt and bra so they were both naked. "You will not hurt me. I can handle myself, Alex. I want you. Do not make me take advantage you." She said, a dead serious tone in her voice. She slipped a finger between her legs and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Alex growled loudly when she started fingering herself. He growled and pulled her hand out and slammed into her hard moaning. "Fuck so sexy" he moane "and tight" he bit his lip and kept thrusting
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Mystique screamed in pleasure as he slammed into her. "Holy fuck, ALex!" She moaned and thrusted her hips to meet his and grabbe dhis ass to get better leverage so he could slam harder and faster. "Dont stop!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Alex moaned and kept going getting faster and rougher he moaned again "fuck Mystique" he moaned softly going harder and harder he kissed her neck softly sucking on her neck
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Mystique felt herself getting closer and closer every time he hit her walls. She moaned and her walls tightened around him as she came. She saw stars. It was the best orgasm ever. "Holy fucking shit!" She clung to him and the room slowly began to spin as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Alex moaned softly as she came around him and came hard he leaned down kissing her trying to bring her back to reality. He slowly pulled out and laid beside her nuzzling against her. He smiled widely
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Mystique whimpered and kissed him softly. "That was... holy Merlin. Was that your first time?" She smiled and laced her fingers in his and smiled at him. "That was the best sex Ive ever had."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Alex smiled and held her hand. He rubbed her side "Ya it was" he blushed softly hiding his head. In her neck. "I really don't share I wasn't kidding"
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:43 pm

"I dont either Alex. And you were amazing for a virgin. Ive never came that hard or that fast before." She smiled and rolled her hips against him before yawning, "Its getting late. Stay the night?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Alex sighed softly and nuzzled against he holding her close "il stay" he whispered nipping her neck softly "and thank you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Well hello there (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello there (Alex)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next