HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Too Good To Be True (Valerie)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse James

Jesse James

Too Good To Be True (Valerie) Empty
PostSubject: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Jesse woke up, remembering the events from the day before. It all seemed too good to be true, but as he moved he realized his arms were around a beautiful girl. Had that all really happened, then? Perhaps this girl actually liked him after all. Making a run down to the kitchens after carefully getting out of bed and slipping into pyjamas, he returned with two plates stacked high with breakfast food. There were eggs, toast, sausages, bacon, two cups of orange juice and two cups of milk, and some hash browns. Since he wasn't sure what she liked he'd grabbed a bit of everything.

"Good morning beautiful." he whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek. "I've brought food in case you are interested." Jesse told her, waiting for the girl to start stirring.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Valerie stirred at the scent of food. SHe opened her eyes, "Nico?" She thought maybe her brother had brought her breakfast since overslept often. She smiled however when she saw Jesse, "Oh, Hi Jesse. Yeah Im starving." She took a piece of sausage and put it on the toast and bit into it. "Yesterday was.... Wow!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Jesse just laughed when the girl called him by somebody else's name, too nervous to ask who Nico was. Instead he smiled back at her, glad to see she was happy it was him. "I am too, we worked up an appetite last night." he said with a blush. Digging into his own food, he couldn't help but nod at her comment. "Would would be an understatement I think. That was...fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:39 pm

She smiled and nuzzled into him as she ate. She grabbed her wand and made a tiny projection of a muggle movie appear on the cieling so they could lie down and watch a movie as they ate. "Jesse... last night was fucking brilliant it was." She smiled and kissed his neck before continuing eating.
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:10 am

He found himself impressed by her ability to project a muggle film on the ceiling of his four poster's drapes, and he enjoyed it as he ate and cuddled against her. The food was delicious and Jesse was already starting to feel more himself. "Please tell me that wasn't a one time thing. I think I'm addicted." he admitted with a blush, moaning when she kissed his neck and he started nibbling on her ear after setting his plate aside.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:21 am

"Only if you want it to be." When he said he was addicted she giggled, "So am I, baby." She kissed him and smiled as she finished eating and watched the movie. "I love this movie. It is called The Little Mermaid."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:28 am

"No, I don't. To be honest I kind of like you Valerie." he told her nervously, not sure if she considered him as somebody who was just good for sex or liked him in another way. When she commented on the movie he laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it's a great one. My favorite is definitely Sebastian."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:05 am

"He is mine too. Next to Eric. He is extremely handsome." She smiled and nuzzled into him. She began to sing along to the song, Under the sea. "The seaweed is always greener, in somebody elses lake. You dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:34 pm

"You have a crush on him, don't you?" Jesse asked, laughing a little bit. The girl he liked totally had a crush on an animated character from a Disney film, and it made him smile. Deciding he may as well sing along, he waited until she finished her line. "Just look at the world around you, right here on the ocean floor. Such wonderful things surround you. What more is you lookin' for?" he asked, staring into her eyes before giving her a quick peck on the lips, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Valerie blushed and pushed him lightly, "So what if I do?" She listened as he sang and she smiled softly. "Nice pipes baby" She smiled and kissed him softly before turning back to the movie
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:48 pm

"I just think it's cute that's all." he said, shrugging. Jesse thought Valerie was adorable, to be quite honest. "Awww, thank you. You're pretty good too." he said, kissing her back and setting her on his lap as they watched, holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:52 pm

Valerie smiled and curled up in Jesses lap as her puppy, Noku, jumped up in her lap. "Well hello there silly boy. Where have you been?" She kissed her puppys nose and smiled. "Whos my good boy." The puppy then barked before Valerie said, "Thats right. You are."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Jesse couldn't help but smile as a puppy joined them, he was absolutely adorable. If one of the perks of being with Valerie was hanging out with her puppy he wasn't going to complain. "Hello there, I'm Jesse." he said, holding out his hand and letting the puppy sniff him before he patted him on the head softly. "I like him."
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Noku stuck up his paw for Jesse to shake. It was one of the many tricks Valerie had taught him. "This is Noku. He is my husky." She smiled and kissed the puppies tiny head. "He wants you to shake his hand."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:00 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Noku. Huskies are my absolute favorite." he said, shaking the dog's hand before petting him. The dog was about half as cute as his owner, which was saying a lot. Jesse turned to look at her and gave her a big kiss. "We're like a little family, huh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:01 pm

"Yeah. A little family." She smiled widley and ksised him back which made Noku jealous. So the little pup decided to wriggle his cold little nose between them and bark happily. Valerie just laughed and pet his head and put him on the floor. "Go play, Noku."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 pm

"Bye, doggy." Jesse said, laughing when the dog had pushed between them but kind of wanting Valerie all to himself. "Now, where were we?" he asked, pinning her arms above her head as he kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth as they made out.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Valerie moaned and swirled her tongue around his. He tasted like cinnoman and their breakfast. She smiled and kissed him harder and ahrder. "Jesse... calm down. We shouldnt rush this stuff so fast, baby."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Jesse blushed, trying to calm himself and failing. "Well it's hard to be calm when I have the hottest girl in Hogwarts here in bed with me. Can you blame me?" he asked, smiling widely at her. He was a smiley person, which often drove people crazy.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Valerie giggled and hid her head in his chst. "Come on. We have classes." She got up and got dressed in one of her favorite outfits. She put noku in his kenel with some food and water and grabbed her books. She bent down to pick up her bag giving Jesse a peek at her light blue panties. 

Too Good To Be True (Valerie) Outfit-polyvore_thumb2
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Jesse groaned when she mentioned that they had classes. "Uggh, I don't want to go to class." he whined. When Valerie bent over and gave him a view of her beautiful panties he found himself sporting an erection. Getting dressed, he was soon following her out of the hufflepuff common room. "Nice blue panties hun." he whispered to her once he'd caught up.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:46 pm

Valerie blushed and walked towards Tranfiguration. She smiled and turned to him when they arrived. "Well, here is my stop." She kissed him softly and smiled at him. "I better go..." She nuzzled him and kissed him once more before walking inside the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Jesse kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her and not wanting to let go. "Bye, I'll miss you Val." he said, and watched sadly as she walked into class. He headed off towards his own, already missing her. He hoped the day would go fast so they could hang out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Good To Be True (Valerie)   Too Good To Be True (Valerie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Good To Be True (Valerie)
Page 1 of 1