HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Guilty until proven (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guilty until proven  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Guilty until proven (open)   Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Eden stared at the shrieking shack, knees pulled to her chest as she took in every detail. She could almost hear all the screams and roars of pain every full moon  of where she'd scratch at her brother, he'd scratch at her as they fought to be released from the confinements. This was how she earned her nickname. Scars..She mouthed silently, staring at her scar free arms and waved her wand at them, revealing the jagged scars that covered her body. She always healed her brother when she woke up first in the morning, him having less scars than her when she was riddled with them. She felt guilty...every last scar her brother had was because of her. She was guilty. Her hand lifted up to the fact, taking in the long one that stretched from her temple to her jaw but oddly it added to her beauty. Eden always was a fighter. She now had things to prove it that she was one. Hearing the snap of a twig, she waved her wand again and hid her scars. Just because she was proud that she fought, she still hated the way she looked. ''Hello? Who's there? Don't make me gut you like a fish..'' She growled.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Guilty until proven (open)   Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:43 pm

James wanted some time to himself, and the shrieking shack was one of the best places to do that. It was rare for people to go there because of the rumors of dangerous animals inside, but James knew that it was actually the Lupin twins every full moon so didn't fear it like others. When he stepped on a twig he heard somebody growl out a threat and stepped around the corner to see Eden there. "Hi Eden, don't shoot. I was just coming to get some alone time. Mind if I join you instead?" he asked, holding his arms up to let her know he wouldn't retaliate to the threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guilty until proven (open)   Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Eden pocketed her wand at the site of James and let out a breath of relief. ''I'm glad it's you...Don't feel murderous today.'' She joked and patted the floor next to her. ''Come sit, Jamesie...Always room for more in my quiet moments.'' She said, glancing back at the shack with a sigh. It was a week until the full moon and she was already getting mood swing changes. Today, she felt somber which was completely unlike the outgoing Lupin twin. ''You like coming here too for alone time? It's weirdly peaceful...'' Eden mused, biting her lip and wrung her fingers, a usual habit of hers.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Guilty until proven (open)   Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:44 pm

James smiled and laughed at her friend's comment, because they both knew about the moments when she did feel murderous. Taking a seat on the ground next to her, he looked around at the shack, the marks on the walls from the full moons her and her brother had spent here. "So Eden, tell me honestly. You and Ernest, you really like each other?" he asked. The boy thought he knew the answer, but he wanted to be sure. When she told Remus she would need somebody on her side, and he would be if she honestly cared for him. "Yeah, I think it's nice here. Gives me a place to think where I don't have to worry about being disturbed." he said quietly, noticing the girl biting her lip and wringing her fingers. He couldn't help but wonder if Eden had something on her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guilty until proven (open)   Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:27 pm

A smile formed on Eden's face at the mention of Ernest and she looked at James. ''Honestly, at first, I liked Sirius but you know him. He just became my best friend as well as you and then Ernest came along. He's great and yes...I do really like him.'' She answered him and nudged him lightly. ''And you and Lily? I know you have an obsession of your sweet Lily-pad but her? I thought she hated your guts and suddenly, you're jumping all over each other..'' She said with a frown. All Eden wanted was James and the others to be happy which was why she seemed so unsure. ''Why do you need to think, Prongs? What's on your mind?'' She questioned, pulling her knees closer to her chest, watching James' face.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Guilty until proven (open)   Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:17 pm

James could tell just by the smile that his friend really did like Ernest. Remus wouldn't be happy being the last person to know, but he knew he would get over it if it was handled properly. "Well I'm happy for you guys, and Remus will be too because we'll make him be happy for you. After all nobody can't resist the combined powers of James and Eden." he told her with a wink, laughing a little. Thinking about Lily's abrupt change in attitude toward him had him smiling as well. "Actually, it all started with her faking liking me to piss me off after we had a fight. But, somehow, when I confronted her about it all being some sick joke she admitted to actually caring for me. And, since then we've been together. I've always been in love with her, so I'm the luckiest guy in the world." he admitted, blushing a little at his own sentiments. "To be honest I'm just trying to process everything. Being with Lily has been like a dream, guess I just came here to try to convince myself this is actually happening. What about you, Eden?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guilty until proven (open)   Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Eden leaned against James, resting her head against his shoulder as he spoke. ''Remus loves me too much to be annoyed. I'd have to use my puppy dog eyes.'' She joked, laughing slightly as she got comfortable. Hearing him sound so in love with Lily put a big smile on her face, so happy that his affections to Lily were gladly returned. ''Oh I know you always have been Jamesie. Your sweet lilypad has been in your heart the moment you saw her.'' She quipped, laughing a little more. Letting the mood turn more serious, Eden looked up at James with a small smile. ''If you want, I can pinch you so you know it isn't a dream?'' She cheekily suggested and sat up again, resting her chin on her knee staring towards the shack. ''The full moons, Jamesie...I've always woken up before Remus. I heal his wounds as best as I can so he lacks the scars but I just...blame myself, ya know? I blame myself for this entire thing. I feel like...I opened the window that let Fenrir in when i know it was magic and that I should've protected Remus. He may be the older twin but I should've protected him. I promised him.'' She began to explain with gritted teeth to stop herself from crying. James may have been her best friend but the only person she'd ever cry in front of was Remus. ''I wish I could find the cure. Or at least enough of a cure to help Remus so he didn't suffer anymore. I can live with this, I don't mind but Remus? He deserves the best life without this curse. That would be my way of making it up to him, right? My way of protecting him. He can live and love and have children that won't hold this curse as well. Every full moon, I'm reminded of this fact. I feel so much guilt and anger that I hurt him more and every morning after, I heal him enough so its not that bad but the scars that do show, are constant reminders.'' She said, voice broken which was rare enough for the werewolf. She glanced over at James, forcing a half smile. ''Here I am being all mopey when I should be celebrating that you finally got your girl. Sorry, Jamesie..'' She said, hardening her expression when she looked at the shack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty until proven (open)   Guilty until proven  (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty until proven (open)
Page 1 of 1