Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hidden (Open)
Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

» Sweet Sister (Astoria)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am by Pandora Abhorsen

» A warriors Queen (Inv)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am by Pandora Abhorsen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Stupid people (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Sirius smirked as he saw his friend get a hard on. "Or maybe its James getting cocked blocked by us. Though why Lilly wants a boy with a small dick is beyond me." Lilly growled and kicked Sirius right in the ball which sent him to the floor as he cried out in pain, "He is quite bigger than average size, thank you sirius. I know from experience."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:16 pm

"Thanks for sticking up for me darling." he said, laughing as Sirius rolled on the ground in pain. James was rather proud of his girlfriend for giving the boy what he had coming. Yes, it would be painful, but perhaps it would teach him a lesson to butt out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Lily smirked and nuzzled into James. "He had it coming baby. I just needed a reason to do it. Ive been wanting to for 3 years now. Hes too cocky for his own good." Sirius shakily stood up before saying goodbye and walking off to ice his balls
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:02 am

Eden laughed softly at Ernests tease and nodded slowly. "Get me immediately if Remus reacts badly. Folding his socks is like pure fighting mediation technique. If he does not do it, the world is doomed...or at least he reacts like it when I mess 'em up." She mused amusement clear in her tone. The werewolf then spun to Lily, a wide smirk forming on her lips as she sprinted towards her, tackling her. "Never had a sister before!" She exclaimed, smirking down at Lily before pulling her back up again. "You can help Me put up with the boys..." Rolling her eyes at Sirius, she ruffled his hair and stared at Lily. "Mainly Sirius...but you've appeared to handle that well already." She quipped, watching her best friend walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:45 am

Ernest rolled his eyes "Remus knows not to actually mess with me. its this dolt over here who hasn't learned yet" He gestured to Sirius. He was trying his best to ignore the Sirius/James/Lily drama going on mostly because it was way to sexual for his taste, plus he had his own problems... how in the world would he tell Remus he was dating his twin. Plus how would he beat James and Sirius to the punch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:36 pm

"I may be tiny, but I have a short temper. No one is allowed to insult James. Thats my job." She smiled and pushed her hair back as she hugged the girl. "Well I have never had a sister either. Im rather excited to have one if Im honest." She smiled widely and grabbed James' hand. She looked at Ernest and smiled "I will make sure James does not tell Remus before you can. I know you are worried about him and Sirius telling before you. I cant make any promises about Sirius but James will behave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:16 pm

Eden grinned widely at everyone and leaned into Ernest's side, hand on his chest as she stared at Lily. ''Just don't expect me to squeal about girly things, Lilypad.'' She teased, winking at James. Hearing footsteps come towards the trophy room, remembering it was one of her friends favorite places to go, she prepared to tackle and the moment Azalea Rosier entered the room, she was on the floor underneath Eden. ''EDENNN! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND THE TACKLING AND THE SQUISHING!?'' The brunette shouted with a growl of annoyance. ''I WAS BARELY IN THE ROOM...AND IM WEARING A SKIRT, EDEN!'' Azalea shouted once more, feeling the wind on her thighs making it known to her that her panties were on show. ''Oops?'' Eden exclaimed, pulling her up allowing everyone to take full view of Azalea who shot everyone a smile. ''Hey..'' 

Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Lily giggled and smiled "Hello Azalea. How are you this evening?" She groaned as she heard SIrius returned with a snarky comment, "I forgot. Lilly if you ever kick me in the balls again I swear Ill..." He stopped when he got a load of the new girl. "Well hello gorgeous." He smiled and winked at her. "I dont think we have met. Im Sirius. Sirius Black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Azalea grinned at Lily and did a dramatic bow towards her. ''I am very well, thank you! How are you?'' She questioned with a grin and then rolled her eyes at Sirius. ''I change my answer, Lils...I'm just well. The very got destroyed.'' She said with a sigh before deciding to reply to the annoyingly handsome Sirius. ''I'm Azalea. Azalea Rosier.'' She introduced, holding out her hand so he'd shake it but little did he know that she had an electrical charm on her hand so if anyone shook it, they'd get a tiny shock.

Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Sirius being the prankster he was, could sense a prank comign towards him from a mile away. So instead of shaking the girls hand, he pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "Im not an idiot. Having done electrical charms alot, I know what they look like." He winked and smirked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Azalea's small smile, the moment he avoided the prank, turned into a big grin and she beamed it up at Sirius. She took away the charm and patted Sirius' cheek before leaning closer. ''Don't ever kiss my forehead again, hot stuff.'' She whispered into his ear and winked at him, her own smirk worthy of slytherin appeared on her face.

Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Sirius smirked and shook his head, "Oh Princess, if I get my way you will have me begging to kiss alot more than just your forehead." Lilly growled and kicked him in the back of the leg which made his knee buckle, "JAMES! Control your woman." Lily growled and kicked him again "You treat ladies with respect you hear me Sirius Orion Black?" Sirius whimpered, "How the bloody hell does she know my middle name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Azalea's eyes harshened, her furious temper, much worse than Eden's, shot through her and she stepped closer to Sirius. ''Oh trust me sweetheart...You'll be the one begging for me.'' She growled and burst into laughter at his whimper from Lily. ''I'm pretty sure everyone knows, Sirius. You are the most popular idiot in school and you're a Black.'' Azalea pointed out with a shrug, feeling Eden's eyes on her.

Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Sirius got to his feet and growled. He pinned the girl to the wall and looked into her eyes. "No need to add insult to injury love. The day I beg for a woman is the day I get castrated. And that is never going to happen. Have I made myself clear?" His voice was low and dark and his eyes held no emotion whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Azalea groaned but bit back a yelp as the back of her head smashed against the wall causing Eden to step forward but Azalea held up her hand to halt her. ''Yes. You've made yourself clear. No need to be a fucking prick about it..'' She said, feeling something wet at the back of her head. ''Let go. Now.'' She said.

Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Sirius released her and noticed a bit of blood on the wall, "Fucking shit." He reached out and felt the back of her head. "Shit, Aza." He took his hand away and saw a bit of blood on it. "Im sorry..." He bit his lip and took off his shirt and held it to the back of her head. "Im really really sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Azalea felt dazed but shook her head as if it was nothing. ''It's okay, Siri...'' She whispered, seeing the blood on his hand which sent shock through her body. ''Okay..that isn't..'' She continued and saw his chest, eyes widening. ''See, if you wanted to take your shirt off, you could've just done so. Didn't need to make me blood..'' She joked despite having a cut on the back of her head.

Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:03 pm

"Your hysterical, Come on. Im taking you to the hospital wing." He gave her a look that said not to argue or bad things would happen. He said goodbye to his friends and dragged Aza behind her up to the hospital wing. "Keep the shirt pressed tight to the wound to limit blood loss." He pulled her close to him and hugged her. "Im so sorry I hurt you, Aza."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Azalea grinned happily before pouting as she was dragged away. ''Bye Eden..'' She said, throwing her friend a wave before winking at Lily. Keeping the shirt on the back of her head, she felt awkward being hugged but returned it. ''I'm sorry for being a bit of a bitch but you do know we're magical right? Why not just...do the spell?'' She questioned, raising her eyebrow before trailing off. ''I like that...Aza...'' Azalea repeated slowly, a smile touching at her lips before stumbling over her own feet.

Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Ernest gave Lily a nod "Well I know I will have to beat Padfoot to the punch, but I trust James to give me maybe half an hour... and hour tops before he tells him himself" He smirked at James. he then watched as Sirius began flirting with the only single girl in the room and rolled his eyes "Keep it in your pants Prongs." He then kissed the top of Eden's head.. happy that this girl was his, and no one elses... and to think if he had succumbed to his instincts it might be storm in his arms instead of Eden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Stupid people (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4