HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Study Break (Val)

Go down 
+2
Violet Miller
Jesse James
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Jesse made his way to the library and got down to work on his assignments for class. First he got through his charms work, which involved looking up a lot of different spells and copying down the theories and technique behind them. Once he'd done that he started on his potions essay on the traits of a bezoar. He started out by detailing where to get one and went from there, but when he got halfway through the boy decided he needed a break. Standing up, he let out a quiet yawn and stretched, leaning up and back in hopes of helping his back. Accidentally, he bumped into a girl and lost his balance, barely catching himself before his head knocked into the hard stone. Getting back up and scraping off his hands he looked at the person he'd bumped into, a girl he'd seen in class before. "Oh my, I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to bump into you like that miss." he apologized profusely, searching for some way of helping her out but seeing none.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Valerie was simply walking around the library when she was bumped into and sent to the floor. She growled softly but kept her cool. "Its fine." She got to her feet and smiled softly. "Im Fine. No worries." She moved her hair out of her face and rubbed her arms exposing her tattoos
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 am

"You sure there isn't anything I can do? Jesse James, at your service." he said, giving the girl a slight bow. When she rubbed her arms and exposed the tattoos in the process he couldn't help but let out an admiring whistle. He'd always wanted tattoos but his mom said he had to wait until he was seventeen to get them. "Those are some lovely tats you have, must admit I'm a bit jealous."
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:41 pm

"Im sure. Im Valerie Stevens." She smiled and blushed when he admired her ink. "Thanks. If you want I can give you one." She geld up her wand and smiled. "I can even make it to where mommy and daddy dont see it. Make it oblivious to the parental eye." She smirked adn sent him a little wink
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:02 am

Thinking about it, Jesse shook his head in a no. "I appreciate the offer, but I need to do some more thinking before getting a tattoo. Perhaps another time though? Know I will want one eventually." The girl seemed pretty cool, he couldn't help but thinking. "Would you like to take a seat and chat a little?" he asked, pulling out a chair for her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:04 am

Valerie smiled and pushed her hair back, "Well then... If you change your mind let me know." She smirked and sat down. "So what are you studying? Potions? Defense? Transfig?"
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:18 am

Jesse smiled right back at her, and had to admit he found the girl rather cute. "You can count on that, don't know anybody else who could do it." he said with a laugh. "And I was working on Potions, already finished my Charms for today. You come here to do homework as well?" Jesse asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:29 am

"Not exactly. I came here to reap havok on the studiers. You know, cast spells from behind shelves, scare them a bit, the usual stuff I do when I come here." She smiled and brushed her hand against his leg
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:35 am

"Oh, so you are the disruptive prankster type. Always wanted to get into that but haven't found the time. Maybe you could teach me." Jesse told her with a wink, before he jumped slightly at feeling a hand on his leg. Once he realized it was her hand he found himself blushing a bright red before resting his hand on top of hers, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Admin
The Master

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:42 am

Valerie nodded and smiled, "I would gladly help. Lets start now." She slowly unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her top and smirked gently as she leaned forward and rubbed his upper thigh. Her breasts exposed and almost overflowing her bra
Back to top Go down
https://bronzehorizon.forumotion.com
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 am

"What is it you have in...oh." Jesse said, stopping his question short as he stared at the girl's lovely chest. Reaching over he ran a hand up her thigh and started rubbing hers back as he began to get turned on by her, his erection growing beneath his robes. "Have to admit this disruption is one I think I'm going to enjoy..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:50 am

Valerie smiled and ran her hand higher and rubbed it over his crotch. "Oh Jesse..." She said in a low sultry tone. "You have no idea just how much you will enjoy it." She smirked and ran her hands over her chest in a seductive manor
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 am

Jesse let out a low moan when she ran her hand over his crotch, knowing she could feel his bulge. "Think I'm starting to get the idea." he said, his voice husky as he thought about the things they could do together. She was turning him on more than he had ever been before and he was loving it. His hands looped around her back and he pulled her closer to him before leaning over and giving her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:01 am

Valerie smirked and returned his kiss with as much eager passion. She growled softly against his mouth and slipped a tiny and cold hand down his jeans. She knew the cold would send a shock through his body and she waited eagerly
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:09 am

Before he knew it Jesse's tongue was darting into the girl's mouth as his hands tangled in her hair, holding her head against his. To his shock a cold, small hand was soon gripping his erection and he jumped from the shock of it before letting out a moan. Instantly he stiffened to full size and looked at her lustily. "Oh fuck, that feels good."

Last edited by Jesse James on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:11 am

Valerie smirked and kissed him back with just as much passion and ferver. "So fucking big." She rubbed her hand up and down and smirked. "You like that, Jesse?" She nuzzled into him and smiled
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:15 am

Jesse couldn't help but blush when the girl commented on his size. "You think so? I've had nothing to compare it to so...is that okay?" he asked, looking at her curiously. Seeing her smirk he couldn't help but nod when she asked if he liked it and his arm wrapped around her, holding her tight against him. "Oh yes, it feels lovely. Anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:16 am

Valerie nodded. The young girl had never  had sex before, before she knew a big dick when she saw one. "Very big." She finished unbuttoning her top and smiled as it hung around her shoulders. "You can... enjoy yourself." She smiled and got on her knees and licked over the fabric of his jeans
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:27 am

Jesse blushed at her words and smiled when the girl unbuttoned her top the rest of the way for him. When she licked over the fabric of his jeans his cock started straining to be released. Reaching down, he unhooked her bra and started to massage her breasts with his hands, feeling and squeezing them. they were firm yet soft at the same time, and he loved how they felt. "Wow, these feel amazing Valerie."
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:29 am

Valerie moaned against his body and licked faster. She managed to unbutton his jeans with her teeth and smiled softly as she pulled them down, "Why thank you Jesse. I like your package you got there." She smirked and licked over his boxers
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:33 am

"You'll like it a lot more if you release it from the boxers, I'm sure. But first I want to try something." Jesse said. Getting on his knees as well, he pinned her down on the ground and began sucking on and licking her breasts, loving the way they felt in his mouth. He rubbed against her through their clothes as he kept at it.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:35 am

Valerie moaned and screamed in slight pleasure. "Oh fuck Jesse." She pushed his boxers down and gasped at the sight of his length. "Fucking shit, baby." She wrapped her legs around his wiast after reoving her clothes and lined him up at her entrance
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:41 am

"You like that baby?" he asked. Jesse tried to move again but she pinned him down and wrapped her legs around his waist, lining him up with her entrance before he had a chance to. Settling for making out with the girl, he began rubbing the head of his thick cock against her entrance. "Are you sure you want to go all the way? I-I've never done anything like this before..." he admitted, a bit nervous since it was his first time.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:44 am

"Yes Jesse. Yes I like it. Yes I want it. I need it!" She moaned and ground down slipping him in her a bit. She growled and nuzzled him. "Yes Im sure. Ive never done it either, but I want to." She ground down a bit more and whimpered as she felt a bit of pain. "Please Jesse..."
Back to top Go down
Jesse James

Jesse James

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:52 am

"Well if it's what you want, I do want it too..." he whispered, and kissed her when she whimpered. Jesse slowly pushed his way through her hymen and buried himself all the way inside of her, moaning at how tight it was. "Oh god you're tight, that feels amazing Val.." he said, and began to kiss and suck on her neck as he started to move in and out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Study Break (Val) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Break (Val)   Study Break (Val) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Break (Val)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next