Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hidden (Open)
Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

» Sweet Sister (Astoria)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am by Pandora Abhorsen

» A warriors Queen (Inv)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am by Pandora Abhorsen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Everything Breaks (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:38 pm

Violet growled in approval and licked Tates hand before going and snapping onto Pandoras Ankle. She held on tight and tasted blood in her mouth. She jerked the girls leg from side to side hoping to cause her to lose her balance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:27 am

Pandora let out a bored sigh when she got elbowed and stared down at her nails, seeing one had chipped. ''Oh fuck...Thanks you two. I broke a nail..'' She said, a pout forming on her lips before actually letting out a yell but not one of pain. ''YOU LITTLE BITCH!?'' She growled angrily, eyes glowing a rage filled red and threw their wands into the large hole in the ground with another snap of her own jaws. Her fingers found their way into Violet's mouth, poking at her throat until she let go. ''It's a shame I might kill you. I like your spirit, child.'' Pandora quipped and raised her ankle which was already healing to kick the mutt in the face.

Slytherin 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:04 pm

"You're welcome. If you want I'd be happy to break something else for you." Tate said, thinking about the joy that would be snapping the girl's spine. Slowly, he could feel himself starting to lose control. Finally he lost it when the girl prepared to kick her, saying she might kill Violet. Tate began to shake as he let out a scream of rage before uncontrolled magic began to levitate some of the loose dirt and rocks from the hole that had been made. Although he couldn't control it properly and a few of them hit himself or Violet, the magic knew who his anger was directed at and the majority started pelting Pandora. "Die, bitch!" he yelled, before running over and tackling her to the ground, doing his best to get his hands around her neck so he could twist it until her spine broke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Violet whimpered when rocks began to hit her. She went back to her human mode and cried out, "TATE!" She ran behind him just as he tackled Pandora. "TATE!" A rock cut along her cheek and she screamed as blood dripped down her pale skin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Pandora growled, feeling the rocks hit at her skin. It was more like tingles but they still managed to piss the vampire off even more. ''Ouch...'' She said half heartedly when one hit her right in the forehead. It was an impressive loss of control and Pandora was the master of that. Air escaped her the moment she hit the floor, the old habit of needing it coming up strong and she snarled, snapping her teeth up at Tate whilst grabbing his wrists. ''Nuh uh...That's mighty rude of you...Little Tater tot should know that throwing rocks ain't nice.'' She said in her sing song tone, using her strength around his wrists in hopes to fracture them. ''Your little girlfriend is bleeding...Her blood smells so sweet. Bleeding all because of you...Silly, silly Tater tot..'' Pandora purred, eyes turning black and she looked more like a shark now, wanting to feed.

Slytherin 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:16 pm

"You....don't...get to call me that!" Tate yelled, hearing Violet's screams of his name behind her and finally regaining control of his magic. The rocks and debris fell back to the ground and he knew he didn't have much time before either his wrists broke or she managed to bite into him. "It's a shame you'll never get to taste it." he told her, kneeing her repeatedly as he tried to break her grip. There wasn't much time and he decided he needed some help. "Violet, I'm gonna need your help if we are going to actually hurt her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Violet looked to Tate and growled whwen she heard his nickname come from the bitches mouth, "HEY! Only I can call him that." She growled and her eyes turned black and more holes appeared around the girl. She screamed and the earth began to shake beneath their feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Pandora smirked, shoving Tate away and flipped backwards, landing on her feet again. Her bright red eyes landing on the pair and stood up properly, moving a single piece of hair out of the way. ''Calm down, child.'' She ordered, her voice filled with authority and she stared down at the ground as it began to shake. She acted as if the past few minutes never happened and in fact, beamed a smile at the pair. ''I like you two. Feisty, fiery...The girl with the more power though. I have decided...that I won't kill you. You may be of use.'' She analysed, her red eyes staring at them so intensely, it'd be like she was staring into their souls.

Slytherin 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Violet growled and looked at the girl, "How could we be of use?" She snapped and ran to Tate and hugged him> She just needed to be near him, to make sure he was ok. She looked up in his eyes, "Are you ok? Did she hurt you? I swear if she hurt you I will kill the bitch." She said, her eyes still fully black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 pm

"Perhaps it's better not to ask that question. I don't think we'd like her answer." Tate told Vi as he hugged her back, arms locking around her securely. He looked down at her and gave her his best smile. "What? A little punk like her, hurt me? No sweetie, I'm perfectly fine." he told her, and gave her a big kiss to prove it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Violet smiled and nuzzled into him after retruning his kiss. "Good. You know how I get when it comes to you." She smiled and nuzzled him lovingly. "Love you, Tater tot. And no one hurts the people I love." She still had blood dripping down from her cheek from the rocks and debris from earlier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Pandora watched the interaction with mild interest, finding love such a useless emotion after having her heart ripped out by someone. ''You may be of use. I need an army. Followers, soldiers...Whatever you people would like to call it. You are powerful, not as powerful as I but strength is in your hearts. I need that.'' She replied bluntly, walking up to Violet with her wand. ''Hold still.'' She muttered, whispering the healing spell and then accioed the pair's wands, handing it back to them. Pandora then glanced at Tate. ''I am also...not a punk, Tate Langdon. It is not wise to disrespect people who are much, much older than you.''

PostSubject: Re: Everything Breaks (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Everything Breaks (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2