HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Morning After (Tate)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:07 pm

"Well it's delicious. You've tasted it before, right? It's so sweet and yummy." he said, keeping it up before he stiffened at the sound of voices. Hurrying to help her with his clothes, he soon realized that Violet had vanished his. Tate blushed and looked at her for help. "Umm, Vi, where are my clothes?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:09 pm

VIolet raised her wand and his clothes appeared. She was quickly dressed and curled up next to Tate. She lied her head on his chest as Sirius Black walked by. Luckily, he didnt notice them> Violet was feeling risky and slipped a hand down his pants as Sirius walked by
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:00 am

Tate bit back a moan as she reached down his pants and felt him up. Deciding all was fair in love and war, he started to bite and suck on her ear, while his hands felt up her chest and massaged it gently. "Mmm, you're so sexy Violet. I love you so much." he whispered while he kept at it, trying to drive her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:02 am

Sirius walked away and Violet let out a moan. "Holy fuck baby." She straddled him and took her shirt and bra off exposing her breasts and massaged them while he watched. She moaned as she pinched her nipples and bit her lip which she knew was driving him crazy
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:10 am

Tate couldn't take much more and when she moaned holy fuck he started to suck and bite at her nipples, massaging them with his tongue. Seeing her bite her lip that was causing him physical pain though, and he soon had both of them undressed the rest of the way. "Now, where were we? Ahhh yes, right...here." he said, pinning her down and thrusting his throbbing cock all the way inside her as he started to fuck her. His balls slammed against her as he thrust all the way in and out, not bothering to hold back as he knew both of them were desperate for this.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:14 am

Violet moaned and screamed as he began to fuck her. "OH GOD YES!" as he fucked her harder and harder her screams got louder and louder. "TATE!" SHe moaned and came around him. "HOLY FUCK!" She thrusted her hips as she rode out her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:18 am

"Oh god Violet!!!" Tate yelled as he felt her cum around him. Her pussy began to squeeze and milk him as he came for her as well, his large member shooting copious amounts of his hot cum deep inside her with every thrust as they rode out their intense orgasms together. His hands moved to her ass and gave her a firm spanking as he kept at it, loving the feel of her wet pussy on him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:23 am

Violet moaned and took all of him in, his orgasm oozing out of her. "Holy... Merlin Tate." She sat up and kissed him softly. "I love you." She cupped his cheek and kissed him softly as she smiled and straddled him. "You are my life. I love you, Tate."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:25 am

Kissing her back, Tate beamed at her, glad she was enjoying herself. "Was it really that good?" he asked curiously. Nodding and loving the way she straddled him he let out a soft moan. "I love you too, Violet. You are my everything. My beautiful darkness I get lost in." he said, rubbing his member against her as she started to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:27 am

"I am attracted to the darkness. And you are the darkness." She smiled and rolled ehr hips. "Calm down there Tater tot." She giggled and nuzzled him as she smiled. "God I love you so much." She smirked and bit his neck, sucking softly
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:33 am

"Yes, have to admit I am." he told her with a smile as she rolled her hips against him. Tate was starting to get rather hard again and she knew it. "I love you too, and I don't think you want me calm. Something tells me you want to ride me until you cum all over my big dick, don't you baby?" he moaned, rubbing against her more as she sucked on his neck. Soon he was sucking on hers as well, leaving a hickey but not caring.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:37 am

Violet didnt care anymore if he marked her. She just made sure to leave even worse marks on him. She nodded and moaned, "Yes Tate! Yes! I wanna cum all over your giant dick. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me until I pass out." She clung to him and slid him back inside her
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:47 am

"As you wish, darling. I'll make you cum harder than you ever have in your life." Tate told her with a wink, kissing her hard and biting her lip before she slid him back inside her. Wrapping his arms around her, he began to pull her down hard on top of him as he thrust deeply inside of her, straining to go as deep as he possibly could. Instead of starting slow he went right into it, giving her a spanking and then clawing his fingers up her spine as he bounced her on top of him. Getting an idea, his hand moved to her neck and he started to choke her carefully, making sure she could still breathe. He had a feeling it would turn her on as much as it did him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 am

Violet was so turned on as he fucked her. But when he started chocking her hoyl fuck it was hot as hell. "How did you know that was a turn on for me." She went wide eyed pretending she couldnt breathe and even through in a few coughs for dramatic effects. She lvoed that he was just as kinky and demented as she was
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:02 am

"Mmm, just an inkling I had baby." Tate told her with a smirk before sucking on her breasts as he fucked her even harder. He was determined to make her pass out when she came for him, giving her the best orgasm of her life in the process. She was so beautiful, so sexy, and she was all his. This was his idea of a perfect date, as long as they were together that's all that mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:06 am

Violet moaned and pretended to claw at his hands like she couldnt breathe. She thrusted her hips up with every thrust from him and moaned and screamed as she came and passed out. Best orgasm of her life. She moaned in her unconcious state and sighed
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:10 am

Continuing to choke her, Tate loved how she played along. Soon they were both cumming and he let out a loud moan. "Fuck Vi!" he screamed, as they came together. To his surprise she actually did pass out. Holding her, he laid them down together and snuggled against her, leaving his cock buried inside of her because that was the most comfortable place for it to be. "I love you, darling." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (Tate)    The Morning After (Tate)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After (Tate)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2